Man faces extortion allegations over leaked Rangers secrets

They certainly did under David Murray, i got to know one of them on an old Rangers forum, good source of info it was lol

There was a poster on FF called 'Cyclops' who was thought to have been Martin Bain or someone acting for him.

More recently, there was 'Applepine' who IMO was Mr.Toxic or someone very close to him.

In recent years there are many others who have been in and around FF agitating (in different ways) on behalf of others. It's almost a 'sport' picking them and either calling them out or keeping an eye on them.

The person told me direct by Pm he was there to monitor the mood of the support and wanted my views, i asked him some questions to validate what he was saying, but i also found out there was some misinformation too , not serious stuff like there is now, but wee titbits which was interesting,, not Charlotte Fakes stuff more tea time reading.

Wasn't the only time Tom English did Sir Duped a favour.

(SDM about to sell club in London hotel room but at last minute.......)

And if it wasn't a favour then Tom was duped and was a very silly and thick journalist.

Wasn't the only time Tom English did Sir Duped a favour.

(SDM about to sell club in London hotel room but at last minute.......)

And if it wasn't a favour then Tom was duped and was a very silly and thick journalist.

Sometime Journalists have to force feed themselves the succulent Lamb to get an inside story.

When they go on their websites with their thoughts on the state of the club they could start using their real names instead of the ridiculous monikers they carry on with.

yeah their usernames were the important issue right enough

Sometime Journalists have to force feed themselves the succulent Lamb to get an inside story.

Sir Duped won both ways.

1. He (or other on his behalf) feeds journalist 'inside story' (Murray control on 'news')

2. Journalist gives SDM favourable slant. (Murray control on 'news')

Edited by buster.