So, Weir, Webster and Egiogh in - more to follow?

What's everyone's thoughts on the 2 new guys...?

I think we all knew that we needed defenders and although Weir and Egiogh aren't exciting young players, I think their experience and physical game will help Svensson and Webster no end.

Looking as if Clement will be leaving so that should enable Hemdani to move back into his preferred position in midfield. If JC does leave then hopefully that will free up a bit of cash to buy Scott Brown from Hibs.

We certainly lack creativity and hard work in the midfield and wee Broon would do a job in that regard.

An interesting week ahead!

looks like we're set to batter the spl into submission again. and nothing more.

i'm not happy about all thats came out in recent times, and i'm not convinced walter's the man to take us further forward than domestic success.

but i suppose thats all we can expect now.

Agreed Frankie. I think they have been brought in to tighten things up and to help the younger players.

Clemment seems to have made his mind up already, just a tug of war now between Lyon and PSG but hopefully will work in our favour although he has stated he wants to work with PLG again.

An interesting week ahead I think

Hopefully Walter bring the club togther and bring some domestic consistency that we haven't seen for 5/6 years.

Think Gow will sign soon and a bid for Hartley will go in after the Hearts game. I'd rather have hartley over Brown as he's the finished article and we need experience to steady the ship. Seems Brown and Thomson are keen to to Porkheid anyway

I learned a long time ago not to judge a player before seeing him play for us, i was really impressed with Wier on Sunday, apart from 1 error early on he strolled through the game and seemed to have the deffence organised for the first time this season.

Egiogh seems like he is bursting to play for us and again i will wait and see how he performs for us before judging him.

As Frankie says they arent exactly the big names we all want to see but i think they will do a job for us and help improve our very young team.

I'm trying to spell Ugo's surname correctly but it's tricky. There's an O and a U in there somewhere but trying to sort it all out is horrible.

As long as Weir and Ugo are just short term replacements I see no harm in them signings although I am a tad worried about the rumours going about regarding Charlie Miller and Mark Fotheringham.

Hopefully we'll get some quality signings in during the summer for our assault on the SPL title next season.

Charlie is just training with us, not on trial. he wont be offered a deal. Fotheringham is still 23 I think, so if he shows up well in training and practice matches whats the harm in giving him a deal to the end of the season

I see your point. But reading about his career since he left them hasn't filled me with confidence. Off playing for some average swiss team I beleive, albeit as captian. (Or possibly vice-captain i forget)

I was enjoying laughing at them for signing our rejects.