general unpleasantness

is anyone else concerned about how our recent treatment of plg (and alex mcleish for that matter) is affecting our reputation? why are all the youngsters plg brought in jumping ship saying they are being ousted?

n'guessan

stanger

clement

have all made comments about the treatment of non-scottish players, which, i think, shows how sharp this divide was. i'm not convinced we are utterly tarnished as a club over this affair.

I feel PLG knows we are sitting with an unhappy player who only wants to go to him and will hold out until the last minute of the tranfer window to negotiate a price. He knows we want a replacement and will hope we drop the price on about january 29\30th as we will need time to set up our deal.

I think any dressing room split will now be gone with Coisty in there.

Any player - Clement - who says they dont want to play for us can go. I think his comments are very unprofessional (he has less desire now PLG has gone). In that case cheerio!!

I think any dressing room split will now be gone with Coisty in there.

Any player - Clement - who says they dont want to play for us can go. I think his comments are very unprofessional (he has less desire now PLG has gone). In that case cheerio!!

Agree but disagree to an extent, he must not be allowed to blackmail us into selling him on the cheepo. I would rather let him eat dust for 3 or 4 years rather than let him rule our club on his price.

Agree but disagree to an extent, he must not be allowed to blackmail us into selling him on the cheepo. I would rather let him eat dust for 3 or 4 years rather than let him rule our club on his price.

Yes i agree if we dont get a decent price for him then he can train with the U14s until his contract runs out.

That is the sort of discipline that needs to be installed at the club so no overpaid foreigner comes in and takes the cash only.

We seem to have been signing promising youngsters for years now without ever giving them a chance in the first team. Even this season when our squad looked threadbare at times, we'd have 2 centre halves on the bench instead of guys like Ashikodi and N'Guessan.

As for Clement, he came here because of PLG and is very young, so I can understand him wanting to go. If we get any less than 2M for him I'd be pretty angry though.