But surely you expected that when putting yourself up for it? That goes with the territory of being a rep on the RFB. ;)

Yes of course I did but perhaps not to the extent of the past 36 hrs or so. Fortunately some encouraging voices elsewhere I have to say.

i'm thinking this fans group is heading nowhere but also feeling a wee bit sorry for BH.. I though he made a huge mistake when elected to come on here and invite all sorts of questions, issues etc and he would take it all to the meeting and demand answers.. looks like he is caught in the trap, don't answer everyones questions and he's wrong, try and answer every question and still wrong and no life!!! would have been better posting his contact email for the RFB and indicate he would only communicate rfb business in that manner. I have no idea who all the characters are in these various fans groups, but reading many posts on here recently it is becoming clearer that many of these forums are being run and visited by guys who have been involved with and fallen out with each other on various fans groups. when you see some of the accusations flying around , financial mismanagement, lying, etc you see a mirror image of Rangers! it's clear so many of these fans leaders past and present don't just mistrust each other but hate each other. I've said it before but I think we currently have the club that we deserve. Findlay was right in one respect. we have to rebuild as a new club with a new set of ideals and principles(doesn't mean we throw away our rich history). as supporters we cant change how the club is being run at present but we could have better standards as fans, but it appears our leaders are in this up to their necks..

You get the feeling this sham is dead in the water already.

Shame for forlanssister as he has genuine intentions and is not all about 'self promotion'. Seems the same can't be said for some others................

I was approached by a prominent individual on the way to the match last night and asked to comment on a rumour that I had proposed that RSC's should not receive any ticket allocation for away matches.

I was happy to tell him and wish to state publicly that there is not truth whatsoever in this rumour.

I have not been asked to make any such proposal, I have not made any such proposal myself, nor would it be my place to do so.

I have been approached by the Secretary of a small RSC in connection with nil allocation for certain fixtures and I am pursuing that matter through the appropriate channels. I have also suggested to that Club and the RSA that I would need to be sure that if I was to approach the Club on the wider issue then the view that I was representing was agreed by the RSC's in general. I have previously offered to attend any RSA/RSC Meeting at which this type of thing is discussed.

I trust this clarifies my stance on this matter.

Did you not discuss the possibility of Season Ticket holders receiving a greater proportion of the away tickets?

i think bh needs to work on his filter for what to take to meetings. a whole forum supporting a daft idea isn't a reason to put it forward.

he will get there i am sure.

the truth is all questions will lead to the same place. what are the board going to do to make us the best again.