i think bh needs to work on his filter for what to take to meetings. a whole forum supporting a daft idea isn't a reason to put it forward.

he will get there i am sure.

the truth is all questions will lead to the same place. what are the board going to do to make us the best again.

That can be easily answered now, in that they will do nothing to make us the best again. They have no intentions of doing so, they treat us with utter contempt and are just there to preserve certain financial benefits for them and their masters.

The stadium's a mess, the team is a shambles, our management team are incompetent, we have no strategy to genuinely move forward after this disaster over the past 2/3 years. On and off the park we have wasted the past 3 seasons when we should have been re-building constructively. We've gone backwards in every sense.

The board are doing NOTHING to assist in the genuine development and progression of our club. Not one thing. This will not change under their 'leadership'.

and this fans board is just a sham made up to make it look as if they care.

I am not certain if it's appropriate for me to publish my own amendments but I have nothing to hide so in the interests of transparency I am happy to do so:

4a. In the last sentence add to - but could be easily found "via a hot button" (AF).

4b. After Web forums add "It was agreed that there was no impediment to Board Members participating in Web forums."

9. Add after - good example of RFB can be "seen to be providing two way

communication between fans and the Club."

9. RFFF - change wording to "might have some say" (in how monies might be spent).

- Insert after - Andrew McCormick is the Chair "and any fans who have concerns about the RFFF should be encouraged to write to him at Rangers address for onward transmission."

I don't know the answer to your question about "the actual number of unique voters for the RFB elections"; you would need to ask the Club.

The response to the RSA question was given by Irene Munro, Director of Communications and verified by me with her before I passed it on to the enquirers.

Again, I'm not sure that it's appropriate to forensically disect the Minutes in this manner but so far as I was concerned the last two issues you mention were not related.

I would reiterate that I have done my best to answer your questions as openly and honestly as I can and I have probably gone further than I should, so I hope you will accept this response.

I appreciate the response BH, but after numerous attempts to clear up the mud surrounding one important and very specific issue, you still appear to be skirting around it and dodging questions.

I asked the following questions regarding that one particular section:

They were right to raise it, but the minutes suggest that after a response (from who?) you then raised the other suggestion put forward by RM members (which you also happened to agree with), is that right?

You've avoided answering it.

Why not just tell us exactly what happened at the meeting regarding that section of the minutes instead of being vague? What exactly was said and by whom?

That can be easily answered now, in that they will do nothing to make us the best again. They have no intentions of doing so, they treat us with utter contempt and are just there to preserve certain financial benefits for them and their masters.

The stadium's a mess, the team is a shambles, our management team are incompetent, we have no strategy to genuinely move forward after this disaster over the past 2/3 years. On and off the park we have wasted the past 3 seasons when we should have been re-building constructively. We've gone backwards in every sense.

The board are doing NOTHING to assist in the genuine development and progression of our club. Not one thing. This will not change under their 'leadership'.

Hard to argue with any of that.

and this fans board is just a sham made up to make it look as if they care.

That remains to be seen but you may well be correct in your assertion though I hope not.

Hard to argue with any of that.

That remains to be seen but you may well be correct in your assertion though I hope not.

Deep down I would love it to work mate. Of course I would - and particularly for the genuine people like yourself who have genuine intentions and want to make positive change and let our supporters have a voice to exert beneficial changes for the fans and club as a whole.

Unfortunately I don't believe anyone within our board will listen to that voice - and if they do it will to an absolute minimum.

Look at the track record of this bunch of parasites. They are literally doing nothing of worth in order to benefit our club. They don't care. They have no passion for our club. They see the fans as enemies - and have used 'PR gurus' to fight us and create havoc amongts the fanbase..

What a waste of 3 years it has been. After all that happened to us, we have completely wasted a great opporunity to re-build and come back even stronger.

Massivley f.ucked off with the shambles that we are. And the last thing we need is another shambolic board/forum which already seems a mess. Personally I wish you well and sincerly hope that having you on this board can maybe, just maybe, create a positive outcome of some sorts.

Deep down I would love it to work mate. Of course I would - and particularly for the genuine people like yourself who have genuine intentions and want to make positive change and let our supporters have a voice to exert beneficial changes for the fans and club as a whole.

Unfortunately I don't believe anyone within our board will listen to that voice - and if they do it will to an absolute minimum.

Look at the track record of this bunch of parasites. They are literally doing nothing of worth in order to benefit our club. They don't care. They have no passion for our club. They see the fans as enemies - and have used 'PR gurus' to fight us and create havoc amongts the fanbase..

What a waste of 3 years it has been. After all that happened to us, we have completely wasted a great opporunity to re-build and come back even stronger.

Massivley f.ucked off with the shambles that we are. And the last thing we need is another shambolic board/forum which already seems a mess. Personally I wish you well and sincerly hope that having you on this board can maybe, just maybe, create a positive outcome of some sorts.

I concur .

Did you not discuss the possibility of Season Ticket holders receiving a greater proportion of the away tickets?

NO I did not discuss that with anyone. I enquired about the percentages but have never suggested changes. TBH I've never even thought about it. Who is suggesting that I did?

i think bh needs to work on his filter for what to take to meetings. a whole forum supporting a daft idea isn't a reason to put it forward.

he will get there i am sure.

the truth is all questions will lead to the same place. what are the board going to do to make us the best again.

He agreed with it.

NO I did not discuss that with anyone. I enquired about the percentages but have never suggested changes. TBH I've never even thought about it. Who is suggesting that I did?

Most of what you raised came from here

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=274274&hl

....and this from the minutes

AH:

o Allocation of away tickets and the process that is currently being followed

An increase in in away tickets for Season Ticket holders can only come at the expense of RSC's.