You misunderstood me and perhaps yourself.

You said........... "Fortunately I am barred from FF and VB for that matter as well."

ie. Fortunate that you don't have the opportunity or option, rather than it being a matter of overload/choice.

Hence my comment ..............."I would have thought that to be unfortunate for someone on the fansboard with an open outlook, not too many skeletons in the cupboard and an objective to see right by all fans."

Being active on 2 forums or having X,000 posts on Rangers messageboards could be construed as a plus for a fansboard member. However you probably wouldn't be well advised to mention being fortunate to have been barred from two messageboards because it might lead to someone asking why that was and would it effect your duties going forward.

Thanks for the advice. I think you mean "affect" my duties. If it does I'll be sure to point out that I declined an offer of reinstatement to FF in 2010.

Edited by BrahimHemdani
" I declined an offer of reinstatement to FF in 2010."

Fortunately I am barred from FF and VB for that matter as well.

Thanks for your previous reply BH and I do appreciate the difficult questions you're being asked and politely answering here, much appreciated. :tu:

Regarding this 'barred from FF and VB' point: You said previously that you weren't and had never been a member of VB and yet now you're saying you're banned from VB?

Thanks for the advice. I think you mean "affect" my duties. If it does I'll be sure to point out that I declined your kind offer of reinstatement to FF in 2010.

Thank's for the correction, always good to learn.

I've already edited my post !!

As for my "offer of reinstatement to FF in 2010", now you have me puzzled.

I can't recall this, probably because I have never had such power.

I think you are confusing me with someone else?

Not forgetting.....................But still unfortunte to be barred............:coolio:

Edited by buster.

Thanks for your previous reply BH and I do appreciate the difficult questions you're being asked and politely answering here, much appreciated. :tu:

Regarding this 'barred from FF and VB' point: You said previously that you weren't and had never been a member of VB and yet now you're saying you're banned from VB?

Thank you, I am doing my best but recognise that I certainly will not be able to please all the people all the time, or perhaps even some of the people some of the time. That said I do feel that some of the criticism has been a bit OTT.

As to VB. I am not sure when I made that comment. I did apply to join VB in May I think and was accepted as a "probationer" in July but got my marching orders in September. At the time of my application for the RFB I indicated that I was active on 3 forums which was accurate at the time. I certainly never set out to deceive anyone on that point and D'Art can verify what I have said. Hope that clears it up.

Thank's for the correction, always good to learn.

I've already edited my post !!

As for my "offer of reinstatement to FF in 2010", now you have me puzzled.

I can't recall this, probably because I have never had such power.

I think you are confusing me with someone else?

Not forgetting.....................But still unfortunte............

Apologies for any confusion. I'll rephrase that then - "I declined an offer of reinstatement in 2010."

Apologies for any confusion. I'll rephrase that then - "I declined an offer of reinstatement in 2010."

Don't worry, it served to deflect,............ but increasingly people are seeing things for what they are.

Thank you, I am doing my best but recognise that I certainly will not be able to please all the people all the time, or perhaps even some of the people some of the time. That siad I do feel that some of the criticism has been a bit OTT.

As to VB. I am not sure when I made that comment. I did apply to join VB in May I think and was accepted as a "probationer" in July but got my marching orders in September. At the time of my application for the RFB I indicated that I was active on 3 forums which was accurate at the time. I certainly never set out to deceive anyone on that point and D'Art can verify what I have said. Hope that clears it up.

You said to me quite recently (after July I'm sure) that you'd never been a member of VB, but I'd need to track down the post.

I'm surprised that you'd pull D'Art into this discussion, but if he's given you permission to do so, then fair play.

Well played, BH. You have shown infinite patience under this barrage of acerbic posts. I know you expected a certain amount of pressure but this appears to be OTT.

No doubt the patience and acuity you have shown will come in handy when dealing with Ashley's board. Thanks for volunteering !

I also raised the suggestion put forward by RM that the Club cease communicating with unelected groups.[/color] Minutes state - "Suggested that Rangers do not meet with other fans groups now that we have the RFB in place". I have already said that there is an error here inasmuch as the word "unelected" is missing and I will seek to have that added when the Minutes come up for adoption at the next meeting.

I did try to get an answer from you before on this, but I do realise that you have been snowed under so may have missed it.

Can you please explain to me why it matters whether a fan group has held an election or not. If there are spokesmen/leaders who their followers are happy with, does going through the formalities of a vote make that group any more relevant?

While you're changing the minutes, why not go the whole hog and just name Houston and Graham in there? After all, that was the jist of this RM suggestion, one which you have already stated that you agree with.

Well played, BH. You have shown infinite patience under this barrage of acerbic posts. I know you expected a certain amount of pressure but this appears to be OTT.

No doubt the patience and acuity you have shown will come in handy when dealing with Ashley's board. Thanks for volunteering !

It's horrible to see. Credit to BH.