Zappa, I'm honestly not sure what it is you are looking for that I haven't already clarified. I think it is also true to say that most people would just have answered by saying the Minutes are there, make of them what you will. I haven't hidden behind that type of excuse and I seem to be suffering because of my openness. If there was a Secretary, then these questions might be better addressed to that person. I am not the Secretary and I did not take the Minutes. I have published the amendments that I proposed and were accepted.

But let me try once again:

1. I raised the issue of representation as requested by the RSA & William Montgomery.
  2. Irene Munro gave a brief answer as minuted and I agreed a slightly expanded form of words with her on 7/8 October which I then emailed to Drew Roberton and William Montgomery.
  3. I also raised the suggestion put forward by RM that the Club cease communicating with unelected groups. Minutes state - "Suggested that Rangers do not meet with other fans groups now that we have the RFB in place". I have already said that there is an error here inasmuch as the word "unelected" is missing and I will seek to have that added when the Minutes come up for adoption at the next meeting.
  4. My recollection is that their was a murmur of support, there was no one who opposed the suggestion, and it was agreed to put this to the directors at the next meeting. This is confirmed in the Minutes - "Agreed to discuss with the Rangers Board of Directors as to what their plans should be going forward"
    I had item (1) in a copy email and item (3) in a note. I think the order in the Minutes is correct but at this stage I cannot be certain and neither am I certain that the items were raised consecutively. In any event as I have said previously there was no relationship between the two items as they came from different sources.

I don't believe you should be expanding upon the minutes to defend your own actions BH. That wouldn't happen in the Corporate world at least. You open yourself up to the expectation that any and all questions regarding future RFB meeting minutes.

In that vein then, maybe we could have someone else from this forum and BH'S colleague on the RFB - namely ForlansSister - be good enough to give us the report and explain the minutes from the next meeting.

This would surely share the workload for both reps, given that there is no secretary in place yet for the RFB. Would you be prepared to take on this time and effort FS?

It's clear that the vast majority of people find the minutes of the first meeting not to be of acceptable standard and for that I don't have a problem accepting my share of responsibility. Hopefully if lessons are learned there will be no need for the report or minutes to be explained but should you so require I'd certainly assist as best I can.

I have made an inquiry which hopefully if feasible would remove any ambiguity regarding the minute of future meeting.

Edited by forlanssister
Crap grammar.

It's clear that the vast majority of people find the minutes of the first meeting not to be of acceptable standard and for that I don't have a problem accepting my share of responsibility. Hopefully if lessons are learned there will be no need for the report or minutes to be explained but should you so require I'd certainly assist as best I can.

I have made an inquiry which hopefully if feasible would remove any ambiguity regarding the minute of future meeting.

Surveillance cameras and hidden microphones? :D

so this is all it takes some mischief on rm tha'ts damaging, a compliant member to take it to the board and the board can cease communication and say we wanted it.

unbelievable.

i do hope that this will be withdrawn at the next meeting and some common sense applied in future.

Guest George McLean
Well that just goes to show that this isn't going to be easy!

I would just like to make one thing clear. The suggestion that the Club should not meet unelected fans groups in future was a view that was strongly held on another forum and I see it was supported by at least one member on here. The Minute "Suggested that Rangers do not meet with other fans groups now that we have the RFB in place" is inaccurate inasmuch as the word "unelected" has been omitted and I missed that in the draft. I will seek to have it amended at the next meeting.

My recollection is that it was met with a murmur of approval but as Billy says, the Minutes cannot reflect every single nuance and the formatting was not helpful to understanding who said what or who disagreed with any particular point.

So what you're saying here is that if a Rangers fan has not been elected by any fans group then that fan should not have the right to question what is happening within the club, is that correct? Maybe Mr Harris you and your so inflated ego should realise that your opinion does not sit in harmony with many Rangers fans, i would compare you with a social climber who is trying to make yourself a VIP within the club and support. Just too bad that many of us do not adhere to your outlook on anything Rangers.

Going by the questions put forward in the first meeting of the RFB it appears that yourself may well just be paying lip service to this BoD in order for your own recognition. Not one hard hitting question was put forward as to the present state of the club within the boardroom or what plans Ashley may or may not have for the club going forward. Start asking relevant questions about the inner workings of the club Mr. Harris instead of just trying to promote your own self importance.