There are few groups of fans who have been through what we have over the last few years so it's completely unrealistic not to expect folk to have doubts.

Ashley may well be a billionaire and may well bring the stability we need. However, so far his actions, lack of transparency and eagerness to protect onerous contracts mean it's very difficult for folk to gauge his intentions.

As such it's inevitable fans remain suspicious, cynical and less than welcoming. Ashley can change that. So far he's chosen not to.

Rangers need financial stability. Ashley can provide that.We should encourage him to invest IMO.

Too many of our supporters are still living in hope(!) Dave King will take over which won't happen.

Rangers need financial stability. Ashley can provide that.We should encourage him to invest IMO.

Too many of our supporters are still living in hope(!) Dave King will take over which won't happen.

I don't care about Dave King and I suspect that's the same for many more bears.

I want an owner/decision-maker who can put the last few years behind us and lead from the front. So far, Ashley hasn't done that.

Blind faith will get us nowhere. The events of 2011/2012 means questioning and being vigilant will now be a necessary part of Rangers traditions for a long time.

He's welcome to invest. Better still he can release our withheld commercial income.

I don't care about Dave King and I suspect that's the same for many more bears.

I want an owner/decision-maker who can put the last few years behind us and lead from the front. So far, Ashley hasn't done that.

Blind faith will get us nowhere. The events of 2011/2012 means questioning and being vigilant will now be a necessary part of Rangers traditions for a long time.

Ashley hasn't done that yet. As I've said on here many times our no1 priority must be to get back to the top division. Once that happens I believe things will happen.

No point throwing vast sums of money at this stage which was why I thought King's 'offer' was bogus

Ashley hasn't done that yet. As I've said on here many times our no1 priority must be to get back to the top division. Once that happens I believe things will happen.

No point throwing vast sums of money at this stage which was why I thought King's 'offer' was bogus

The offer was for shares - not to spend £16m in January.

Meanwhile Ashley apparently withholds the money you and I spent in the Rangers shop. Happy with that?

Our number 1 priority being to get back to the top division seems to be some sort of justification for not developing infrastructure and functioning like a progressive, modern football club. Investing in our infrastructure, bringing through youth development, actually playing football and just all round moving into the 21st century would enhance our aim to get back to the SPL, not hinder it. Plus getting back to the SPL is easy, or should be. We need to aim a lot bigger than that.

Our club needs to spend significant resources (not just money, but more time and the right strategy) to get it to where it needs to be. So far we aren't even making any attempt. The fact we still have no scouts shows that those in charge do not care one bit about our future development.

You seem to think everything will click into place when we're back in the SPL. That just doesn't happen. When we get to the SPL we'll still be the same mess, more loose change loans from Ashley won't resolve anything.