He is about and out arse hole off the park and pretty poor on it.

He's from Honduras, was playing in Panama and has been dumped in Govan. He's not going to fit in and adjust that quickly.

He's no worldbeater, but I still say he is a far better player then some of the duds we have been persistsing with. In the correct position and a run of a few games he would add value to our pishy team.

In saying all that - an absolute random signing by McCoist.

Edited by MoodyBlue

The question that should be asked is

Was he dropped for a poor performance against Hibs or was it because he was the only one who hit Ally's arse with a shot.

He has said the coach didnae like him, although he did go halfway around the world twice to watch him and still signed him.

The question that should be asked is

Was he dropped for a poor performance against Hibs or was it because he was the only one who hit Ally's arse with a shot.

He has said the coach didnae like him, although he did go halfway around the world twice to watch him and still signed him.

General reply, not aimed at elfideldo

Have we seen players being dropped because of recent performances against Alloa, Hearts, QotS, and Hibs? Would have to check the squads, but unless I am mistaken, Peralta was playing for about two games in a row pre Hibs and then went off the radar completely. Hardly a word on him whatsoever regarding injuries et al.

As for people emptying buckets of derision on him and Honduras, how about holding your heads in shame? He is and was a Honduran international, got them and would have played in the World Cup bar injury and Honduras did not exactly clad themselves in disgrace down there. One is bound to point out at cleaning your own backyard before pointing at that next door, yet, that's more the field of other posters. I for one would not be surprised to hear a few words from his side once he has left, and I doubt they will be that complimentary.

Edited by der Berliner

General reply, not aimed at elfideldo

Have we seen players being dropped because of recent performances against Alloa, Hearts, QotS, and Hibs? Would have to check the squads, but unless I am mistaken, Peralta was playing for about two games in a row pre Hibs and then went off the radar completely. Hardly a word on him whatsoever regarding injuries et al.

As for people emptying buckets of derision on him and Honduras, how about holding your heads in shame? He is and was a Honduran international, got them and would have played in the World Cup bar injury and Honduras did not exactly clad themselves in disgrace down there. One is bound to point out at cleaning your own backyard before pointing at that next door, yet, that's more the field of other posters. I for one would not be surprised to hear a few words from his side once he has left, and I doubt they will be that complimentary.

I hope he comes out and tells it as it is and shames our players and management.

He's from Honduras, was playing in Panama and has been dumped in Govan. He's not going to fit in and adjust that quickly.

He's no worldbeater, but I still say he is a far better player then some of the duds we have been persistsing with. In the correct position and a run of a few games he would add value to our pishy team.

In saying all that - an absolute random signing by McCoist.

He fits in great. He's billy big boots and thinks he has slaves.

He fits in great. He's billy big boots and thinks he has slaves.

Fair point !

IMO he is nowhere near as bad as some are trying to make out was made a scapegoat and Mccoist never gave him another shot despite every other player being shite, because he wasnt a mate he has had a rough time.

The result in the hivs game says more about our staff than Peralta - it was a farce

I find it frustrating that he takes so much abuse yet he has never had a true chance to prove himself. Yet constant failures like McCulloch, Boyd, Miller, Simonsen, Foster, Smith etc etc etc etc take alot less abuse for month in month out uttely unaccepateble performances

Peralta should tell them where to stick it.

Lee Ryder, a chief sports writer for The Chronicle Live, reports that Rangers have sought out the services of Newcastle United’s Adam Campbell in a loan deal.

0,,10278~11738159,00.jpg

Adam Campbell, courtesy of NUFC

Lee Ryder, a chief sports writer for The Chronicle Live, reports that Rangers have sought out the services of Newcastle United’s Adam Campbell in a loan deal.

The diminutive forward was profiled by Rangers Report back in December.

Adam Campbell, striker/winger

19 years old, currently on loan with Hartlepool United. Began the season on loan with Fleetwood. Has made a total of six appearances this season while on loan & has yet to score. Made 12 appearances last season while on loan with St Mirren & scored two goals.

Ed Harrison, who runs The Newcastle United Blog, explained“Two years ago this 19 year-old local striker was a top Newcastle youngster but for some reason he has gone off the boil a little. He had a loan spell last season at St Mirren where he scored two goals in 12 appearances and a two game loan spell at the beginning of the season at Fleetwood Town.”

SmoggyDefenselessAfricanelephant.gif

“Adam is 5′ 7″ tall and needs some first team games.”

“He was a prolific goal-scorer when younger and capped at the England U16,U17 and U19 levels.”

“He’s played five times for the Newcastle first team in the season before last.”

Robert Bishop, the managing editor forComing Home Newcastle, elaborated – “Campbell was on loan at Fleetwood Town and got almost no playing time. If they could assure minutes, I would think he’s a prime candidate to move.”

Matt Feltz, who writes for I wish I was a Geordie, added – “He’s a young striker with plenty of accolades at youth level, but who seems to have stalled out at this point – a disturbing trend among NUFC academy players.”

“He made a handful of appearances in the Premier and Europa Leagues two seasons ago, but has been on loan since, most notably to St Mirren last year. In his cameos, he looked to be full of youthful energy, but not much of a physical presence (he’s only 5’7″), and the ball didn’t seem to come to him very often.”

You can read more about Campbell in a profile that was featured on Newcastle United’s official website.