The English championship is light years ahead of the SPL, never mind the second tier. I reckon there's teams in the 4th tier in England that would give us a hammering.

Honestly they are not miles better. I have watched Championship and First Division this season.

Honestly they are not miles better. I have watched Championship and First Division this season.

Really, they are. Celtic apart, the SPL teams shop around lower league 1/league 2 level. The Championship is something like the 5th richest league in the world, can't believe we're having this conversation. Hamilton are currently one of the best teams in Scotland and they are barely above Conference level.

Really, they are. Celtic apart, the SPL teams shop around lower league 1/league 2 level. The Championship is something like the 5th richest league in the world, can't believe we're having this conversation. Hamilton are currently one of the best teams in Scotland and they are barely above Conference level.

You are betting on a team you have never seen.

The English championship is light years ahead of the SPL, never mind the second tier. I reckon there's teams in the 4th tier in England that would give us a hammering.

As rotten as we have been recently - we gave a good account of ourselves against the likes of Newcastle, Sheffield United and Bristol City and we have beaten SPL opposition in every game this season. So I'm not having the idea of Rotherham being miles better.

As rotten as we have been recently - we gave a good account of ourselves against the likes of Newcastle, Sheffield United and Bristol City and we have beaten SPL opposition in every game this season. So I'm not having the idea of Rotherham being miles better.

We were also supposedly awful against Derby. You can't really read too much into friendlies because the likes of Newcastle would destroy us in a competitive match. We have been embarrassed by the likes of Alloa and Queen of the South. The championship is absolutely light years ahead of the SPL, that goes without saying. As I say, look at the players who go to and from the Scottish and English leagues. Teams like Caley Thistle literally are looking at the very bottom end English players. You have players in the lower English leagues going for millions, aside from Celtic nobody in Scotland spends a penny on transfers. If you took Aberdeen who are second top of the SPL and put them against Barnet who are top of the Conference, I'm not convinced Aberdeen would win.

The current Bournemouth team would walk the SPL , they would pass teams off the park and all on a budget that is lower than ours

If Celtic were to play Bristol City, top of league 1, would they win? I don't think there would be much in it. They struggle massively against the gutter teams in Europe, as Scottish teams invariably do.

We were also supposedly awful against Derby. You can't really read too much into friendlies because the likes of Newcastle would destroy us in a competitive match. We have been embarrassed by the likes of Alloa and Queen of the South. The championship is absolutely light years ahead of the SPL, that goes without saying. As I say, look at the players who go to and from the Scottish and English leagues. Teams like Caley Thistle literally are looking at the very bottom end English players. You have players in the lower English leagues going for millions, aside from Celtic nobody in Scotland spends a penny on transfers. If you took Aberdeen who are second top of the SPL and put them against Barnet who are top of the Conference, I'm not convinced Aberdeen would win.

Why do you consider yourself a Rangers' supporter?