Someone once said on a forum(dont think it was this one) was that when Rangers went to the bottom division it was like winning the lottery for any SPL journeymen who happened to be out of contract at that time.In order to get them to play in the bottom tier we had to pay them a higher rate than they'd have got elsewhere.And that's what happened. money well spent? Probably not.

The ones who wanted a higher wage should have been ignored then and players who wanted to play for us should have been signed, players who would have ran through brick walls for us. I didn't ask for SPL players, did you? I wanted guys who wanted to play for us and give 100%, we got the complete opposite. Our squad is full of mediocre mercenaries. We could have got through those bottom 2 leagues with the 6 oldco pros and our youth team. We didn't need to spend anything. We had a glorious chance and we chose to do the only thing this manager knows and spend our way out of leagues. Sign, sign, sign. We've went about this whole thing embarrassingly bad and the sad thing is, it's not even hindsight, most of us seen this coming.

Probably not? It's obviously not mate. Never in a million years.

People keep saying that it would cost a fortune to get rid of the management team, and it would, but the process should already have begun.

The one-year notice period should have been instigated some time ago - and I did mention this on here several times. With every week that passes, this one-year period remains in place instead of running out.

It should be running down right now.

we missed a great chance to re-build a team for almost nothing if it would have been done the right way and with a better manager building for our return to the top division money wasted day in and day out no wonder we are in a state of chaos again .

I would add to the end of your sentence;...........under this coaching set-up.

I firmly believe that a good manager & coaches would get so much more out of this group of players, who continually under-deliver under this manager and coaches. This squad is the second best in Scotland, of that I have no doubt, but I believe the players have absolutely no faith in our manager or coaches, and when this happens you see repeated poor performances, players not really trying too hard, not tracking back with the same determination, not tackling with the same effort, not taking care with the passes, not having the confidence in their shooting.

I think this squad would win every remaining game in this division, freak result or two aside when nothing goes your way, with plenty to spare and would be quite entertaining to boot.

Some dont understand why, when a manager loses the dressing room, it should have any factor on a player's personal pride in themselves and for their club in their performances, but it really does. In any job, when you know the guy in charge is a complete numpty, productivity dips across the board. I believe that is what is happening before our eyes each week.

Unfortunately, we also know that the club cannot afford to get rid of Ally, Kenny & Ian as between the three of them they must be due well in excess of £1M in compensation packages if they are sacked. The 3 of them must know they are underachieving, and not getting the best out of their squad, and have decided to just hang in there and wait for the inevitable pay-day. My guess is they are thinking that as everybody else got a good pay-off, why shouldn't they? There is also the possibility that this could well be their last jobs in football management as I really dont see any of them getting another gig, such has been their abject failure to deliver anything constructive.

You should have doubts , lots of them.

The ones who wanted a higher wage should have been ignored then and players who wanted to play for us should have been signed, players who would have ran through brick walls for us. I didn't ask for SPL players, did you? I wanted guys who wanted to play for us and give 100%, we got the complete opposite. Our squad is full of mediocre mercenaries. We could have got through those bottom 2 leagues with the 6 oldco pros and our youth team. We didn't need to spend anything. We had a glorious chance and we chose to do the only thing this manager knows and spend our way out of leagues. Sign, sign, sign. We've went about this whole thing embarrassingly bad and the sad thing is, it's not even hindsight, most of us seen this coming.

Unfortunately I'd need to disagree. I dont think our youths are good enough and this was one of the few things McCoist got right.

For example, the likes of McKay and Crawford dont seem to be able to get a game for Morton !!!

Only McLeod looks anywhere near what we require IMO

we got the best who would come to us in the bottom div....can't fault Ally for that. Same as we've got the best that would come to us in the championship. The fact that Ally can't coach them into a cohesive winning team is a different story

Unfortunately I'd need to disagree. I dont think our youths are good enough and this was one of the few things McCoist got right.

For example, the likes of McKay and Crawford dont seem to be able to get a game for Morton !!!

Only McLeod looks anywhere near what we require IMO

I have huge faith in our kids mate. We have a core bunch who could easily play in our first team but they haven't and won't get the chance.