Nothing is more important to me than how we perform on the pitch, certainly not some graffiti.

some graffiti that slurs our fans? This board should have jumped all over this, but yet again it is the fans that have to highlight this.

a slur on the the death of our fans has more priority to me than the position of our team manager any day of the week.

some graffiti that slurs our fans? This board should have jumped all over this, but yet again it is the fans that have to highlight this.

a slur on the the death of our fans has more priority to me than the position of our team manager any day of the week.

We're at risk of spending another year in the championship which could sink us. That troubles me a lot more than what some bampots get up to when they're pished.

We're at risk of spending another year in the championship which could sink us. That troubles me a lot more than what some bampots get up to when they're pished.

This thread topic is more about the society we live in and what people in this country have to put up with.

Keep your opinions about Ally for appropriate threads...there's loads of them.

The Rangers board should have dealt with this but as usual bottled it. I fail to see why you think the scum should get away with this.

maybe they should have used the graffiti to attack our manager.

The Rangers board should have dealt with this but as usual bottled it. I fail to see why you think the scum should get away with this.

maybe they should have used the graffiti to attack our manager.

I'm not saying anyone should get away with anything.

I'm saying the RST are quick to issue strongly worded statements about any issues they're concerned with, yet say virtually nothing about the glaring on the field problems.

I'm not saying anyone should get away with anything.

I'm saying the RST are quick to issue strongly worded statements about any issues they're concerned with, yet say virtually nothing about the glaring on the field problems.

i'm glad they issued the statement. who would have.It's pretty clear this board don't give a fuck. If you think they should issue statement about our management instead of this,quite frankly is incredible imo.