But we both know deep down it wont get the public outcry.

so just let it go? Don't agree, if we capitulate completely then all we do is make a lane into a dual carriageway and then eventually it becomes a motorway and they drive right though us, we have to hold the barriers back through protest.

aren't you one of the guys that complains about our lack of togetherness as fans, but you're happy to ignore a slander on our history as a club, you cannot have it both ways?

We all know that the Scum and theirs live in their very own universe. I find it hard to believe that there are people out there who apparently are essentially equally as Rangers-centric and want the rest to be likewise. As if the world would revolve around us. More often than not, it is the same people who give flak to our club and ours like there is no tomorrow - for any sort of failure that can be spotted - and tell us to concentrate solely on us. Likewise, you have to look very hard indeed to read any (as in: ANY) sort of positive remark on our club from those same people.

I'm not saying anyone should get away with anything.

I'm saying the RST are quick to issue strongly worded statements about any issues they're concerned with, yet say virtually nothing about the glaring on the field problems.

Sorry ser Bar but Im really not following youre logic here.

Should it not be the core function of a supporters trust or group to highlight the mocking of the deaths of a section of that support ?

I'm not saying anyone should get away with anything.

I'm saying the RST are quick to issue strongly worded statements about any issues they're concerned with, yet say virtually nothing about the glaring on the field problems.

It's pretty understandable why the RST don't usually venture into that sort of territory.

This smacks of the RST attempting to raise their profile, not to mention a wee GIRUY gesture, by muscling in on VB's petty tit-for-tat territory.

Have any of the mock offended on here ever taken part in, or even just been witnesses to, the singing of songs about Doyle, Burns, Macari etc? Did you go to the authorities demanding action be taken against the perpetrators and their club? Nah, didn't think so.