I am not sure on the situation with Ashley can he continue to lend money or even underwrite ...he may well be going against the sfa but hey ho given what contracts he has procured from us he now has a lot to lose....Good riddance and bring in Rangers men to run this club professionally and ethically....

I am not sure i can handle much more theft and corruption.

A game of chess is being played out here and this looks like a clever move.

If it is rejected, even more fans will stop going, anger will increase and hostility to the current board will reach a new level.

I think it is a good thing the crowds have plummeted. The world can see what most of us already know - Rangers is not going to return to full health under this board.

Defining change is not just desirable at Rangers - it is vital.

Some elsewhere are against, in case Paul Murray ends up on the Board.

Rangers Supporters !!

One thing about ourselves that we should all recognise: whether it is Paul Murray, Mark Dingwall or Chris Graham - when people speak out about Rangers matters publicly, they attract a level of hatred from within the support that crushes sound judgement.

A hatred of them becomes greater than a love of the club.

Can we not open up the Fighting fund again so ordinary supporters can give money to the club after it is released from cashleys rogues.

Even if it is just a few pounds it would still help.

It would have to be a new fund. The RFFF has become a bit of a problem and is a focal point of division. It was created at a time of unity and unfortunately things have changed. I can't envisage everyone who donated to the fund being able to agree on it's purpose now.