Some elsewhere are against, in case Paul Murray ends up on the Board.

Rangers Supporters !!

it's not a case of being against it if murray is involved or any degree of hatred. it's just that he has been associated with so many failed attempts it might be best for unity if he just keeps out of it and lets these new guys take the lead. i'm sure he will be delighted to take a back seat if it's good rangers men involved .. wouldn't he!!!!

Excellent...no King, no Murray, just solid offer.

I must say, I threaten to start a new club and all Hell breaks loose. At last! At last!!!

agree

nothing anyone can find fault with

but just watch the bottom feeders leap into action.

A game of chess is being played out here and this looks like a clever move.

If it is rejected, even more fans will stop going, anger will increase and hostility to the current board will reach a new level.

I think it is a good thing the crowds have plummeted. The world can see what most of us already know - Rangers is not going to return to full health under this board.

Defining change is not just desirable at Rangers - it is vital.

True Hildy and i can hear the song to go with Ashley now lol...

"Nothing is so good it lasts eternally

Perfect situations must go wrong

But this has never yet prevented me

Wanting far too much for far too long.

Looking back I could have played it differently

Won a few more moments who can tell

But it took time to understand the man

Now at least I know I know him well!

One thing about ourselves that we should all recognise: whether it is Paul Murray, Mark Dingwall or Chris Graham - when people speak out about Rangers matters publicly, they attract a level of hatred from within the support that crushes sound judgement.

A hatred of them becomes greater than a love of the club.

So true.

The hatred expressed is poisonous yet unexplained.

Jealousy would seem to be a big factor for quite a few who fancy themselves as Uber Super Bears.

The level of enmity amongst certain fans disgust me... there seems to be an inability to accept that different people have different opinions ...beyond my comprehension infact ...

Why on earth would you want to turn down investment from Rangers men in favour of hedge funds or dodgy speculators ...

The level of enmity amongst certain fans disgust me... there seems to be an inability to accept that different people have different opinions ...beyond my comprehension infact ...

Why on earth would you want to turn down investment from Rangers men in favour of hedge funds or dodgy speculators ...

Petty rivalry, out and out hatred and large numbers of dented egos.

And a huge chorus of - It Should Have Been Me

Edited by TheWee BlueDevil

it's not a case of being against it if murray is involved or any degree of hatred. it's just that he has been associated with so many failed attempts it might be best for unity if he just keeps out of it and lets these new guys take the lead. i'm sure he will be delighted to take a back seat if it's good rangers men involved .. wouldn't he!!!!

100% certain he will do whatever is best for Rangers, of that their is no question.

Proof of funds, and all members of the consortium known.

No one can say these guys are only kicking the tyres.

How does Ashley circumvent this offer without offering hard cash and not some loan deal?

Offering a pound for the Stadium?