Assuming they own 30% and the price is 20p then circa £10m

So the total outlay for the entire company would be what exactly, including purchases already made?

If the new buyer(s) bought every share available, they could get every cent back by selling the club to the fans - in a properly organised formal buyout.

They could then gift all, none or part of their return back to a fan-owned Rangers. This would be done over a period of time of course - not on day one.

If Dave King was happy to give £30m to Rangers simply to benefit the club, he may be happy to lob a few quid into the hat when the club is fan-owned, or perhaps stand for president!

So the total outlay for the entire company would be what exactly, including purchases already made?

If the new buyer(s) bought every share available, they could get every cent back by selling the club to the fans - in a properly organised formal buyout.

They could then gift all, none or part of their return back to a fan-owned Rangers. This would be done over a period of time of course - not on day one.

If Dave King was happy to give £30m to Rangers simply to benefit the club, he may be happy to lob a few quid into the hat when the club is fan-owned, or perhaps stand for president!

Aw fuck - I was quite enjoying this thread, but I needed something to send me to bed. Night night John Boy!

If I were Blue Pitch / Margerita, I'd seriously consider heading for the exit sooner than later.

They are probably still sitting on a tidy profit now, but there's not a cat in hells chance of a dividend in the foreseeable future. Moreover, If the good guys get to 50% without them, then they (BPH / Marg) will be an irrelevance and there will be no need to buy them out.

How are they sitting on a tidy profit? The share price has gone from 70p to 20p.

I'd be more interested to find out who the people are behind BPH & Margerita.Could it be Ashley?

I don't think there is a enough desire in the wider fan base to bring that to fruition, do you?

People seem to have forgotten that they've purchased those shares knowing full well that they will have to invest more imminently.

I think the fans groups will have to accept a dilution in the short term.

Moving forward I think the best they can hope for is something resembling Resolution 9 giving them first dibs though with a much smaller allocation on an annual basis. It's a common power used by lots of companies and renewed annually at the AGM

How are they sitting on a tidy profit? The share price has gone from 70p to 20p.

I'd be more interested to find out who the people are behind BPH & Margerita.Could it be Ashley?

They only paid 1p per share so they're on looking at a return of 20 times their initial investment, looks like a profit to me!

They funded Green's £5.5m purchase of the Club, so despite what the guy Houssami said in the press, I don't believe they paid anything like the current price for their shares, far less the 70p IPO headline price.