It's not spitting foam, it's cold, calculated contempt, and it won't affect negotiations one iota, especially since Easdale prime & secundus will be limited to bringing in the tea and biscuits. They've always been gophers for others and will have nothing to add to any business beyond 'd'ye waant shoogur?'

Man, I'm going to look really stupid if they're still there in a week!

They've always been gophers for others and will have nothing to add to any business beyond 'd'ye waant shoogur?'

I've never believed that, based on what I've heard off-line plus looking at it logically. If you were going to get people to be gophers, would you really go with the Easdales?

I dunno, I'd want someone fairly simple with money that I could manipulate, although whether I'd be bold enough to pick quite such unsympathetic characters is another question.

What I've heard offline would shrivel the hairs on your baws, but we can only go on what they do and say in office, so to speak.

I've never believed that, based on what I've heard off-line plus looking at it logically. If you were going to get people to be gophers, would you really go with the Easdales?

Only a certain breed of individual would want to be complicit in what has gone on at Rangers these past few years

and from what i have read about the easdeales they fit right in.

I dunno, I'd want someone fairly simple with money that I could manipulate, although whether I'd be bold enough to pick quite such unsympathetic characters is another question.

What I've heard offline would shrivel the hairs on your baws, but we can only go on what they do and say in office, so to speak.

Not sure that the Easdales are easily manipulated.

Pretty sure I've heard all the stories that you've heard plus more. :(

Why would anyone be expecting Easdale to do the right thing?
king clearly does from his comments. if he knew what or who he was commenting on he would shut up.

believe me if they want to they will shut him up.

my only hope is they dont take the club down as well

we need the 3 bears or king to play a blinder not waste time with he said she said.

I've not said that he has, but he's sitting at the other end of the table and will most likely negotiate with one or two of the Easdales. You can do that with spitting foam or you can do that in a way you would expect of a future Rangers director/chairman/owner. Throughout this affair, King has always adopted a rather hostile approach and like it or not, as long as Somer, Wallace, Easdale and Ashley are/were in place, do you expect them to deal with such kind of behaviour heads down and all? Even if they are in dire straits as of now? At worst, they can still decide to make any takeover as complicated as it gets, just because. They have thwarted him time and again.

As I said before and others have said, he can spare his ammo for the time he's done his job and claimed power. Right now, he should simply work for the best interest of the club - essentially like Park, Letham and Co. have done.

There is nothing wrong with what you are saying apart from the fact that it is complete and utter garbage.

Irvine's words were disingenuous at best. That sort of thing should be challenged in the manner that King has.

king clearly does from his comments. if he knew what or who he was commenting on he would shut up.

believe me if they want to they will shut him up.

my only hope is they dont take the club down as well

we need the 3 bears or king to play a blinder not waste time with he said she said.

:D I put The Godfather trilogy on the planner. You obviously watched it already.