as a boycotter i won't be going as money goes to rangers unless we get change.

though i should be top of the list having attended several previous rounds.

Surely the cash for your tickets from the previous rounds would have gone to Rangers?

From this thread I think we can take it that Der Berliner doesn't have to work with or live beside many Celtic supporters. Trust us Db, if they hammer us life will be intolerable for a long time for those of us who have to 'interact' with them on a daily basis. Frankly if they only beat us by 2 it'll be them who'll be complaining the most. All the tims I know see this as a once in a lifetime opportunity to destroy us.

If the worst comes to pass Db you might need to find room for a few thousand lodgers!

From this thread I think we can take it that Der Berliner doesn't have to work with or live beside many Celtic supporters. Trust us Db, if they hammer us life will be intolerable for a long time for those of us who have to 'interact' with them on a daily basis. Frankly if they only beat us by 2 it'll be them who'll be complaining the most. All the tims I know see this as a once in a lifetime opportunity to destroy us.

If the worst comes to pass Db you might need to find room for a few thousand lodgers!

No, not that many Yahoos about, and we do keep our German board clean as well. I've met a few and those ranged from reasonable football fans to dyed-in-the-wool Hooped Horrors. I would assume that you will not only face one variety in Scotland either.

As I said above, we should wait till the trashing actually happens before painting the night dark. Not that I gave and give much about what the Yahoos do or say, but it will be a hollow victory nontheless.

I've got the 1 - 7 wound stripe and strangely the young and middle aged spalpeens make much more of it than their grandfhathers did at the time. It all blew over in a couple of weeks.

Those were less frenzied, more sensible days.