It angers me considerably when there are references to Rangers being a new club. If we had a properly functioning operation we'd do something about it - and I'm still waiting to find out what Rangers did with regard to the Livingston programme - but this latest nonsense from a sad little enclave within the Celtic support doesn't irk me in the same way.

This is a bunch of people so consumed with Rangers and so infested with hatred that they cannot handle the fact that Rangers ticks on as it always did - starting in 1872.

This is one battle we won. We lost almost everything else but this vitally important battle went our way.

Opposition fans will be telling us for years to come that we're a new club and we'll have to live with that, but we should do everything we can when professional journalists and broadcasters try to imply that Rangers is a new club.

They have no excuses. If we ever get good people at the helm again, this will have to be addressed.

If the boot was on the other foot, no doubt by now Police Scotland would be urged to investigate the Rangers fans responsible for inciting sectarian passions prior to the semi-final with an eager bbc, press and half-witted journos joining in .... just when will their 'obsession' be seen for what it is ???

honestly couldn't personally care less about the died crap all that annoys me is Rangers fans get done for singing songs that they state inflame hatred, yet this is deemed acceptable. Yet another example of Scotland's judiciary bowing to their fear of catholic conspiracists pointing their bigoted finger.

If the boot was on the other foot, no doubt by now Police Scotland would be urged to investigate the Rangers fans responsible for inciting sectarian passions prior to the semi-final with an eager bbc, press and half-witted journos joining in .... just when will their 'obsession' be seen for what it is ???

Only if, were the boot on the other foot, said other party included references to religion, belief etc. in what are now called offensive or crackpot terms. Like this:

Yet another example of Scotland's judiciary bowing to their fear of catholic conspiracists pointing their bigoted finger.

It's been lovely not having to read pish like this embarrassing the Club while we've been away from Old Firm games. I'd not be too bothered if we never had to play them again, if only to stop people publicly highlighting the extremist edge to the fan base.

Only if, were the boot on the other foot, said other party included references to religion, belief etc. in what are now called offensive or crackpot terms. Like this:

It's been lovely not having to read pish like this embarrassing the Club while we've been away from Old Firm games. I'd not be too bothered if we never had to play them again, if only to stop people publicly highlighting the extremist edge to the fan base.

Would be even better if people could just accept the reality of life instead of hiding behind nonsensical myths of extremist fringes.

I say - leave them to it. Says far more about them. I cant even get angry its that pathetic.

If the Old Firm ceased to be then we won more games v them than they did v us and more titles than they did. So they are saying we won and they have given up, yes?

Would be even better if people could just accept the reality of life instead of hiding behind nonsensical myths of extremist fringes.

Christ man, you are living proof that an extremist fringe exists with your previous post!

Although in fairness, it's possible you're right & I'm wrong. I was sure last Friday would be a disaster for the actions against the board, and they haven't really been so, not yet anyway. But even allowing for my all too visible fallibility, going by post #24 you're certainly an extremist and you're definitely embarrassing the club, to the extent that such a thing is still possible.