rangers got thompson

That's a good start and another young Scottish player in to the mix. I see we've also had a £750,000 offer for Hartley knocked back.

I wonder if Walter is now tempted to move for Scott Brown who may throw his toys out of the pram over the fact Thomson has been allowed to go?

And Letizi has left by mutual consent, so I guess that means we'll be after another keeper in the summer.

Hibs want another 2+ million for brown while hearts said up the offer to 1.5 million and they'll accept it.

who would you go for ?, fuck it i sayy go for both. lol

Hartley won't want to be playing on the right though, will he? So I'm assuming this means McCulloch is the new priority for the left, with Thomson and Fergie in the middle and Burke/Sionko on the right.

I'd still like to see Brown come in as he's more of the finished article than Thomson at the moment.

I woudl go for Brown on the right - the one thing that Thompson does is give us balance in the middle of the park.

Thompson is left footed, Fergie right footed so you have a natrual balance in the middle of midfield.

I would like to see a midfield 4 of

McCulloch/Burke-------Thompson------Ferguson------Brown/Burke

Obviously Burke can't play on both wings, but he would be competition for both McCulloch and Brown, to keep them on their toes.

I would prefer Brown to Hartley as if we have to spend 1.5 mill for Hartley then it is money gone (30 yrs old, cant sell him on) - I also think 1.5 for him is too much.

Brown is much younger and will only get better, so he is the pick for me.

Although, when I watched Hibs v the sheep on opening day Michael Stewart was better than Thompson, and he ran Brown pretty close for MOTM on the day too.