The language Mr Winnifrith uses cannot pass without comment. For example, in the above quote, 'which you appear not to give a flying fuck about' should read 'about which you do not appear to give a flying fuck.'

These things are important.

Sometimes it frustrates the writer even more than yourself! In some cases it cannot be helped, so spare a thought:throwpc::brick:

It is amazing that same descriptors come up time after time when the board is mentioned...it is some kind of genetically imbedded dna language that commonly describes them ......crooks, scumbags, parasites, ****s, cowards etc ....

And ofcourse, I would not pish on them if they were on fire .....which seems rather appropriate in the case of one or two of our more discredited directors.

One can but hope they end up behind bars one day.

Mate I was involved in the Arch cru debacle , I was one of the lucky ones that recieved their money back in full after reaching an agreement with my IFA , who was excellent through out , however it was 4 years of torture , I know of some people who lost hundreds of thousands

I am happy to say that I did not advise anyone to invest in Arch Cru (and no doubt lost a lot of business as a result) because I found the claims in their brochure factually inaccurate and generally unbelievable. In addition I did not have a high opinion of their Scottish rep.

I found it very hard to believe that any self-respecting and knowledgeable IFA would have advised a client to invest those Funds.

I am glad that you were able to reach a settlement with your IFA (who no doubt claimed against his PI Insurance) albeit after a long battle. At least this proves that the system works for some people.

The language Mr Winnifrith uses cannot pass without comment. For example, in the above quote, 'which you appear not to give a flying fuck about' should read 'about which you do not appear to give a flying fuck.'

These things are important.

I quite agree.

It is also worth noting the shocking abuse of commas as in the first two sentences before "and" and the use of that coordinating conjunction to begin at least one other sentence, though the legitimacy of that style is subject of much debate. :D

I am happy to say that I did not advise anyone to invest in Arch Cru (and no doubt lost a lot of business as a result) because I found the claims in their brochure factually inaccurate and generally unbelievable. In addition I did not have a high opinion of their Scottish rep.

I found it very hard to believe that any self-respecting and knowledgeable IFA would have advised a client to invest those Funds.

I am glad that you were able to reach a settlement with your IFA (who no doubt claimed against his PI Insurance) albeit after a long battle. At least this proves that the system works for some people.

sounds like green's IPO prospectus.

B9U4UHgIAAAsWJH.jpg

I thought Gough spoke quite well at the press conference. In a vein similar to Dave King he gave thoughtful and measured responses to questions. I also thought it was quite cute for King not to turn it into a personal challenge against Ashley as this would simply have given the present board further ways to attack King and might not have gone down too well with institutional investors. At the moment King is setting the agenda by giving an account, all be it a sketchy one, of his plans for the future and what should be the key priorities of the board. This contrasts with the current board and their NOMAD who instead go for ad hominem attacks on King; the lack of any vision for going forward and the silence from Ashley on this is a sign surely that they are on the back foot. My one minor regret is that King did include another individual in his team; someone with unimpeachable standing who would find favour with AIM.

I thought Gough spoke quite well at the press conference. In a vein similar to Dave King he gave thoughtful and measured responses to questions. I also thought it was quite cute for King not to turn it into a personal challenge against Ashley as this would simply have given the present board further ways to attack King and might not have gone down too well with institutional investors. At the moment King is setting the agenda by giving an account, all be it a sketchy one, of his plans for the future and what should be the key priorities of the board. This contrasts with the current board and their NOMAD who instead go for ad hominem attacks on King; the lack of any vision for going forward and the silence from Ashley on this is a sign surely that they are on the back foot. My one minor regret is that King did include another individual in his team; someone with unimpeachable standing who would find favour with AIM.

agree with that bar gough. Really wish he had another name on the board that had a bit of umph behind them. Understand he has ideras of including other names at a later date, maybe he is certain of the 51% of backing and sees it as unwarrented at the moment.