Could we get Chelsea to offer S-Bridge as a venue for the EGM?

The Wigs want it in London.

It removes the danger that there would be overcrowding.

The fans have a good relationship so could we somehow manage to get Chelsea to offer their stadium at a reasonable cost?

It would be interesting to see the Board's reply if it were.

Anyway I've tweeted them (@JonStevo10) to ask the question. Feel free to RT to try and get at least a response.

Whilst we're at it, ask Roman to sub us a few quid... a billion should do it! :)

I think the current board would rather have the EGM in a place where fans DONT feel welcome. Anywhere with the potential to have more than 500-1k fans in attendance will be out of the question it seems.

Whilst we're at it, ask Roman to sub us a few quid... a billion should do it! :)

I think the current board would rather have the EGM in a place where fans DONT feel welcome. Anywhere with the potential to have more than 500-1k fans in attendance will be out of the question it seems.

Exactly. Which is why I'd love them to even say "yes we are available for £xxx. The board would then have to tell us why they don't want it.

If anything it's another PR exercise in the good guys favour.

Frankie retweeted

Grant Russell @STVGrant · 4h 4 hours ago

There was a powwow yesterday, or crisis meeting if you like, over where in London to host Rangers' EGM. So watch this space.

0 replies 23 retweets 6 favorites

Edited by pete

Frankie retweeted

Grant Russell @STVGrant · 4h 4 hours ago

There was a powwow yesterday, or crisis meeting if you like, over where in London to host Rangers' EGM. So watch this space.

0 replies 23 retweets 6 favorites

Yeah, like Grant, I suspect alternative has already been decided. May be a LSE release later this afternoon.