RST increasing shareholding by 250,000

Are they all regular contributors or are some in club 1872 which is one off.

Or am I misunderstanding the schemes.

You are correct about RF. There are a small number of life members who will be included in the total who are not paying monthly.

A life member of RST is not necessarily a member if the BR Scheme. Someone from the RST would need to explain how a lump sum might work in that respect.

Broadly I don't think that is much of an issue in comparison with the main point about the amount of money now being collected monthly.

Edited by BrahimHemdani

I was talking about RST buying shares not anyone else. certainly not hedge funds or secretive Far East groups.

The support should still get as much information as possible about who and how many people are involved. There is no reason not to disclose it.

Edited by Ser Barristan Selmy

Yes, I think it does matter how many members there are. We have bemoaned the lack of information and transparency coming from the board. Our fan controlled schemes need to be beyond reproach.

And that's the only reason that it matters? Then at this point, it really doesn't.

The important information is the number of shares. I'd imagine that the number of people will be disclosed in their accounts but it's very low on the information that the RST should be disclosing

It just seems that people are looking for reasons to criticise.

Anyway, I'm sure the number must be over 10,000 total now and as Craig says that will be getting on for £2.5m a year

I have congratulated both schemes for their excellent efforts and am happy to do so again.

It is so that we can all make an informed judgement on the future rate of progress towards fan influence not just the current situation.

Cause then we'd know where we are, rather than having to guess and hope for the best.

I would quite like a running total, but it's strictly minor counties stuff in the grand scheme of things.

You've a funny idea of what constitutes criticism.