VB: A 'financial experts' opinion of Rangers' future

It's such a shame so many of our fans have been brainwashed into foaming at the mouth at the very thought of the BBC and Daily Record, when in reality they are irrelevant.

I think that the VBs have done a lot of good work on BBC Scotland over the years. You may think that the BBC are irrelevant but many don't and it was good to see them banned recently for their anti-Rangers bias.

The VBs got it badly wrong over Whyte when they ignored all the evidence available and still supported him until late in day, but we've all made mistakes.

I think that the VBs have done a lot of good work on BBC Scotland over the years. You may think that the BBC are irrelevant but many don't and it was good to see them banned recently for their anti-Rangers bias.

The VBs got it badly wrong over Whyte when they ignored all the evidence available and still supported him until late in day, but we've all made mistakes.

Yes we all make mistakes. Correct me if I'm wrong but have they not done exactly the same with Green, his various cohorts and have just published an article favouring Ashley at the EGM?

You do know that that's utter rubbish? No disrespect, but who is it exactly who implants all this rubbish and half-truths about our club, its history, the EBTs, sectarian hatred, wrong financial analysis into the brains of the masses? Some bloggers, websites, or fanboards who have an audience of a few hundred or perhaps a few thousand? Or the mass media of the McLaughlin's, Daly's, Keevin's, and Co. addressing not only the people of Scotland as a whole, but also the world?

They are absolutely irrelevant in comparison to those who have destroyed the very soul of our club - Murray, Whyte, Green and chums plus Ashley.

they were attacking them on behalf of whyte at one point.

Yes we all make mistakes. Correct me if I'm wrong but have they not done exactly the same with Green, his various cohorts and have just published an article favouring Ashley at the EGM?

I'm not that avid a VB watcher to be able to comment on everything they've done but they have also just published an article criticising Ashley so it seems that they are happy to hear both sides of the argument.

The article "favouring Ashley" makes some valid points and I think the approach that 26th of Foot proposes is a sensible one.

They are absolutely irrelevant in comparison to those who have destroyed the very soul of our club - Murray, Whyte, Green and chums plus Ashley.

You do view certain things only from one perspective, do you? Of course, you could enlighten us all how fans would have known about the people above, facts, figures, "misdeeds" and what they could have effectivly done with the sparse facts about.

I'd still assume that you agree that the aformentioned media did quite a lot to harm our club for these past decade due to their less than impartial reporting and hence deserve all the criticism they got and get?

I stopped reading here:

King's the single biggest investor in our history and Murray invested £250k into the youth years ago. If the basics are wrong at the start of the article then the rest isn't worth reading.

Was Joe Lewis not our biggest investor?

I'd argue Murray was our biggest investor. £10m in 2000 and £50m in 2004.

In respect of the Paul Murray and the youths, was that not a loan rather than an investment?