Dave King confirms 'landslide' victory and requests EGM is not required

I think that the incoming Bears have two very important decisions to make ...Team Manager and a new CEO. There are going to be contracts to tear up , a new finance dept ( a full drains up review) and tickets to sell.

BTW Dave ,

My contract with the FCA is up in March, if you're reading this.

We will never go up if vukich isn't dropped imediately.

Give it a break mate. We now know what you feel and have felt before they kicked a ball. Your are just trolling now.

Still think you are being overly critical of him. I don't think you would be as critical if he didn't arrive the way he did.

he was as bad as any player ever has been for us last friday.

if he was good i would say it. he is however awful and costing us points.

In what way? The Bears will come, once they know who leads the club and where their money is going. Not 40k, but sure more than 15k. Official income from the authorities might be a factor, but you would have to double check what teams not crowned champions will receive. Is that money really significant? What will be significant is European income, but you have to get there first and need a team to compete up there too. Else the adventure can be rather short lived, as we have experienced with far better teams ...

Sponsorship and Corporate Hospitality would be far superior in the SPL than in the Championship.