Dave King confirms 'landslide' victory and requests EGM is not required

I hope we all realize that there is a rough and rugged road still to travel. For ALL of us. Yes, we need to hold Messrs King, Murray, Gilligan & T3B to account - but we also must be prepared to walk that road shoulder-to-shoulder with them.

The one thing we have now that we haven't had in an incredibly long time are people running the Club who have the same interest in it that we do. Bear Blood Bleeds Blue - and all of these guys are from the same ilk as all of us. Let us ALL take on our collective responsibility to return the Club to where it should rightfully be. At the TOP.

They may stumble, they may falter, they may even fail - but we know that if that DOES happen it will be because they did nothing more than try to return us to where we have been accustomed to being, at the top of the game. Unlike the charlatans that have been running the Club for the last few years who have clearly been in it for personal gain.

And that is one common theme that I think we can all attach ourselves to. Mr King, Murray, Gilligan & T3B want what we want, a successful Rangers. I don't see any of them being in it solely for personal gain.

now the hard work begins un ravelling the mess and getting this institution back to the top were we belong , well done dave king and all the fans who have done the club proud .

Maybe the last few years have made me particularly pessimistic, but I will be a lot happier once Llambias and Leach get the f*ck out of the building.

It's going to be a tough few years--the last few years have been utterly wasted and we're back to square one in the rebuilding job but without the benefit of the IPO money--but at least we can actually feel like we're all pulling in the same direction and are in it together.