Well done to SoS/RST/UoF and all of us who made it happen

When the apology isn't tempered with notions that don't tie up with reality?

It's like the stormtroopers all running to Luke saying we always wanted you to win. But the empire was a good idea wasn't it.

I admit to faults and mistakes, I'm completely against the regime and have been for a while now.

If you're expecting some kind of perpetual beg for forgiveness and me to apologise for every single opinion I'd ever held though then you'll have a very long wait. And I don't believe you're that unreasonable

And yet you refuse to retract your Mossad statement or likening people to Nazi Germany. No wonder we remain dysfunctional.

My point was just that quislings go hide when their masters lose.

But I admitt it was harsh. FWIW I really like stb.

Edited by the gunslinger

I admit to faults and mistakes, I'm completely against the regime and have been for a while now.

If you're expecting some kind of perpetual beg for forgiveness and me to apologise for every single opinion I'd ever held though then you'll have a very long wait. And I don't believe you're that unreasonable

I just think your suggestion that the boycotts and protests weren't effective is way wrong and probably sour grapes.

I just think your suggestion that the boycotts and protests weren't effective is way wrong and probably sour grapes.

I'm yet to be convinced on that issue either and don't see how it's sour grapes with me.

Did the boycotts not only get off the ground after it was revealed that they were putting Ibrox up as security ?

I would contend that it was the "Ibrox used as security" issue which saw the groundswell from the fans, not the boycotts. The boycotts will still have had an impact nonetheless, especially on some of the fund managed shareholders as they would see the lifeblood of the Club (the support) turn their back financially on the product.

I will agree to disagree. It isn't a patch on some of the stuff being thrown around by others.

In thinking, it may be OTT, and for that I would happily apologise. Sometimes, though, you need to be harsh for people to see the error of their ways. And some of the attitudes have been exactly what I say - it looks childish and arrogant to me.

That said, in the greater interests of trying to create harmony, no matter how forlorn a hope that is, I apologise.

Here's to harmony :cheers:

We can't forever argue amongst ourselves about what went on, we all made mistakes and with hindsight wish we had did some things differently.

I'm drawing a line under it as i hate arguing with fellow Bears. All i will say is, the SOS we're my inspiration, I didn't agree with everything they said and did. However the broad thrust of what they were trying to achieve appealed to my ideals for regaining the club back from what was clearly a destabilizing regime.

I lost faith with Dave King for a while, but understood his plans of withholding season ticket money from the board, forced Ashley hand and made him step out from the shadows.

Someone somewhere said "Money talked (in the end) but the SOS walked the walk". I walked the walk with them at times, i'm proud of that.

Onwards and upwards.

Edited by aweebluesoandso