NOMAD Resigns

Aye, that was classic. 'AIM are a company who have to think about their reputation', warned Baldy McLaughlin, hinty darkly at behind the scenes unease. 'They are getting twitchy about what's happening at Rangers'. Given what we now know about AIM that has to be up there with some of Green's bullshit.

Irvine's puppet, right to the very end.

Presumably with no NOMAD, there is no way that Ashley can have the draw down approved.... Ergo, this is a good thing.

I cant imagine that the drawdown would be a NOMAD event. The drawdown has been approved previously and has also been announced to the market. This looks to me like a business decision to draw it down. if the NOMAD has to approve that then it negates the need for anyone running the company, you would just have the NOMAD do it.

Much as though I don't like the idea of the drawdown, I like the idea that a NOMAD has to approve business decisions even less.

I cant see the drawdown being impacted by this.

we've had 4 Nomads in the last 3 years I think

had to laugh at bbc radio scotland telling us that WH Ireland and Shackleton were serious players in the market

Nomads - 'Travel from place to place to find fresh pasture for their animals' Our NOMADS following the wrong definition??

I thought a NOMAD was only necessary to be listed on the stock exchange, but as you don't have to be on an exchange to trade, therefore, they are not required for any normal business...?

That is my take too. The NOMAD doesn't get involved in business decisions. This is a business decision.