NOMAD Resigns

Thought that was the big worry if King wins????

Maybe he has "officially" won???

They have obviously been told of the votes by Capita I would imagine.

But what worries me is who can facilitate the new board being appointed now etc? Can King still appoint a new NOMAD even though he isn't actually yet on the board?

RIFC has a month to find a new NOMAD under Stock Exchange rules.

If it fails to do so, it would be withdrawn from the AIM market.

King intended to remove WH Ireland anyway and appoint a new NOMAD so I guess nothing has changed really. WH Ireland said they'd resign if King won the vote - one could assume Capita have informed the NOMAD King has won.

Rangers International Football Club PLC

("Rangers" or the "Company")

Suspension of trading on AIM

The Company has been informed that its Nominated Adviser ("NOMAD") does not believe that it can satisfy the London Stock Exchange in relation to its NOMAD obligations in respect of the appropriateness of the Company's securities to be admitted to AIM, and therefore the NOMAD has resigned as Nominated Adviser to Rangers with immediate effect. Accordingly Rule 1 of the AIM rules for Companies will apply, and trading in the Company's AIM securities will be suspended with immediate effect. If the Company is not able to restore trading within one month, admission of the Company's securities to AIM will be cancelled.

If requested during the suspension period WH Ireland is willing to assist the Company to implement the necessary changes for WH Ireland or another Nomad to become satisfied as to the Company's appropriateness for AIM. If a Nominated adviser is appointed it may apply to the London Stock Exchange on behalf of the Company for trading to be restored.

The Directors are disappointed that this event has had to take place despite the considerable efforts they have made over the last few weeks and months against the backdrop of the general meeting requisition and wish also to record their appreciation to their outgoing NOMAD for all it has done for the Club.

Ends

For further information please contact:

Rangers International Football Club plc Tel: 0141 580 8647

Derek Llambias

WH Ireland Limited Tel: 020 7220 1666

Adrian Hadden / Paul Shackleton

Newgate Threadneedle Tel: 020 7148 6143

Roddy Watt / Ed Treadwell

Sky apparently reporting that it's because King won't say how much he's planning to invest (though I'm in the office so getting this through FF). I must have missed the full details of the huge wodge of cash the current board have committed to putting in. King is surely waiting to see how little they've left: they'll probably have sold the carpet and board room table in return for a fish supper.

Sky apparently reporting that it's because King won't say how much he's planning to invest (though I'm in the office so getting this through FF). I must have missed the full details of the huge wodge of cash the current board have committed to putting in. King is surely waiting to see how little they've left: they'll probably have sold the carpet and board room table in return for a fish supper.

As mentioned previpusly - I have absolutely no fears when it comes to how much money King et al will have at their disposal. This will all be in hand.

Edited by MoodyBlue