EGM Result: King resolutions pass with 85% of vote

I'll be at Ibrox as I have been all season and make no apologies for it.

However on Tuesday I'm looking forward to hopefully having much more people around me, it's been depressing seeing the place so empty so often.

I'll second that :D

I'll be at Ibrox as I have been all season and make no apologies for it.

However on Tuesday I'm looking forward to hopefully having much more people around me, it's been depressing seeing the place so empty so often.

Thought they were all boycotting because of the football?

Did you not also join in on the "they ain't real fans" crap over yonder?

Thought they were all boycotting because of the football?

Did you not also join in on the "they ain't real fans" crap over yonder?

Read the other thread where my past comments have been discussed to death, not getting into it again.

I think the football's played a huge part, hence why I still doubt it'll be a sell out and the good feeling could wear off very quickly if what we're getting on the pitch remains the same.

However, we've seen attendances of 10000-20000 quite regularly this season, obviously you've got to expect a big bounce from that.

You seem to think so judging by your comment.

Ah!,so you are puting words in my mouth?,again!. Did you listen to the Dave King interview on his view of promotion?,or did you conveniently ignore that bit?.

Ah!,so you are puting words in my mouth?,again!. Did you listen to the Dave King interview on his view of promotion?,or did you conveniently ignore that bit?.

Not getting promotion is unthinkable & unacceptable. DK might not say it publicly but privately he'll be as desperate as anyone to return to the top division.There's too much money at stake not being there such as two OF home games for starters.Thats less money he might need to source from elsewhere

FWIW I wouldn't read too much into any of the comments attributed to DK,PM & JG today.