EGM Result: King resolutions pass with 85% of vote

Im not sure of his background in investing in clubs, but I dont see why he would have invested in backing King if he wasnt going to play some part in the rebuild.

His last spell as a manager at Fulham was not successful and if the media reports are anything to go by he is not the most likeable of individuals and therefore I believe his appointment would not be a positive one for Rangers.

Just bought three tickets for Tuesday. first time in two years. It will be good to be back.

I will be happily collecting my 3 tickets for Tuesday's game from Mr Forlanssister next week - I ALWAYS smile going to a Rangers game, until the final whistle anyway.

Taking my Mum & wee brother to the game. My brother is a challenge (mentally handicapped) but he loves his Rangers, he will be so excited about being at Ibrox again :thup:

EXCITED !!!

His last spell as a manager at Fulham was not successful and if the media reports are anything to go by he is not the most likeable of individuals and therefore I believe his appointment would not be a positive one for Rangers.

As far as I remember, his management pre-Fulham was fairly highly regarded, although a fair point that his time at Fulham wasn't great.

He doesnt have to be likeable, does he? Lots of managers arent.

So happy . (Despite crashing my car today ). Just got online and seen the great news. . Rats are out at long last

If there is ever a good day for crashing your car then it has to be today!,hope you're ok though

As far as I remember, his management pre-Fulham was fairly highly regarded, although a fair point that his time at Fulham wasn't great.

He doesnt have to be likeable, does he? Lots of managers arent.

Agree re pre-Fulham. Likeable; depends on whether it affects players' motivation and whether it puts players off moving to the club. Anyway, it would seem that King is not in a big hurry to appoint and also appeared to be keener on a coach rather than a manager.