Chris Graham Twitter problem

In the name of God, do people not get what the tweet was about...the tweet was about showing solidarity with those murdered and the right to offend/have freedom of speech...

So he offended someone....that was the whole point as was millions of other tweets and the Je suis Charlie protests.

CG has done nothing wrong in this context ....if he did it 3 years ago or tomorrow he may well have a case to answer.

Edited by BlueSolace

It seems strange to see you as a defender of all things Islamic all of a sudden Rab. It wouldn't have anything to do with the fact that it was Chris Graham who was involved, would it?

I think the most shocking thing about this whole episode was not the 'offensive' tweet, but the fact that there are those amongst us who would turn on one of our own and throw him under the bus for reasons of personal vendetta or dislike, rather than standing behind him in the face of a mhedia attack.

I've nothing against Chris Graham at all. FWIW I think he'd make a good Non exec director even if I'm a bit bemused at the suddeness at which he got this position since last Friday.

His past personal baggage is his problem but once Rangers get dragged into this then that's another thing altogether as far as I'm concerned.

Edited by RANGERRAB

anyone clocked the latest fan to get it in the neck. now i'm not supporting his views and comments on ethnic cleansing muslims but anyone wanting to be in the front line of rangers new beginning had better be squeaky clean.

This has probably being said many times but this is about the individual here and not the message, too many hate filled idiots out there looking for any excuse the get rid of a guy who speaks very well for us and the fact that quite a fair few who want him out are from our own side is ever more worrying.

anyone clocked the latest fan to get it in the neck. now i'm not supporting his views and comments on ethnic cleansing muslims but anyone wanting to be in the front line of rangers new beginning had better be squeaky clean.

Some of the stuff....if it is his....is utterly indefensible. Fair enough expressing opinions but going on racist derogatory rants is quite another thing.