Yikes, Jig determined to play on for us

I agree though Boyd has gone from 22 goals in the SPL to 3 in the division below. That's far too sharp a decline to blame it on age. Poor coaching and conditioning are the main reasons.

I am really disappointed McCall played Boyd. Is it my TV or do they not see how fat and unfit he is. It is funny others don't seem so fat on my TV. I will give McCall a bit of leeway(excuse the pun) for this game but he has now seen with his own eyes how bad these players have become. I now expect to see some radical changes for the next game otherwise they would just have well kept McDowell or Ally there,

Just as a side note I thought Fauere had one of his better games until his injury.

Whilst im disappointed McCulloch got a game, the fact that Walsh got a start tells me that during the training sessions he has had with these players, these were the best of a bad bunch. It just shows how much trouble we're in squad-wise.

We desperately need the NU loanee's returning from injuries or the youth players to start shining through in order to turn this around, because the current team is just not up to the task.

This guy has made millions out of Rangers by being a dire footballer. It sickens me that he has been able to hang around our club for eight years and has contributed nothing.

He scored a goal in Lyon - wow !!

In all fairness, he did score a decent goal against Timothy as well. So he has actually contributed twice in 8 years.

Probably the biggest waste of money ever at our club. And still sucking the tit.

As much as I think he has been gash recently - to say he has been a failure for 8 years is a lie.

It most certainly is not a lie. An opinion maybe, and having watched him in a variety of positions over his time at the club, an opinion formed over a very long time.

He can't tackle, has no pace, doesn't read the game at all, can't make a telling pass, needs 2/3 touches to control the ball, does nothing to inspire confidence in his team mates, and his heading is usually either a foul , misplaced, or beaten in the challenge.

He has been tried in a number of positions because he is well liked, must be a good trainer and a good laugh in training, but the cold hard facts are that he is terrible at wide midfield, the game passes him by in centre midfield, he is the worst centre half I have ever seen at Ibrox and that includes the several PLG tried, and while he scored a few penalties and tap ins at CF, his overall work rate, link up play, lack of pace & poor finishing seen him moved away from that position as well, and that was in the third/fourth tier of football.

The very worst captain as a footballer our club has ever had. My opinion.

He was our top scorer for a few years I believe and to say he has done nothing in all the time here is just not true in my eyes. Everybody seems to have player blindness at times. Tannoch + more have big Lee. GS has Vuckic and I have Hutton. Ijust don't see what Hutton brings to the team.

McCulloch has only twice scored more than 5 goals in the league, this was in the 4th and 3rd tier. He has never been anything more than a very mediocre player.

The only place I'd play McCulloch is upfront on his own in a 4-5-1 which is a formation I'd tempted to play rather than 4-4-2 as we simply cannot control the MF as we saw once again yesterday.We get outnumbered & overrun continuously in MF and we need to try to stop it happening next Sunday against Hibz or we'll get hammered again

Things are getting quite desperate up front as one of our strikers seem to be able to score.No reason why Jig couldn't get a shot there. He surely can't do any worse than the current lot

The only place I'd play McCulloch is upfront on his own in a 4-5-1 which is a formation I'd tempted to play rather than 4-4-2 as we simply cannot control the MF as we saw once again yesterday.We get outnumbered & overrun continuously in MF and we need to try to stop it happening next Sunday against Hibz or we'll get hammered again

Things are getting quite desperate up front as one of our strikers seem to be able to score.No reason why Jig couldn't get a shot there. He surely can't do any worse than the current lot

We'd be as well playing no striker.