Yikes, Jig determined to play on for us

He's hopeless. Positioning poor and can't read the game to save himself.

McGregor saved him time after time today. In saying that it can't be easy playing with Zaliukas and Wallace who are both equally bad and uninterested.

The coaching is why they're so poor. They're not great players but they have regressed massively and all have played at higher levels.

Some such as Boyd,Miller & McCulloch are now well past their best. McCall must surely see this now for himself.

It will be interesting to see if he perseveres with them. McCoist did and it cost him dearly.

Some such as Boyd,Miller & McCulloch are now well past their best. McCall must surely see this now for himself.

It will be interesting to see if he perseveres with them. McCoist did and it cost him dearly.

I agree though Boyd has gone from 22 goals in the SPL to 3 in the division below. That's far too sharp a decline to blame it on age. Poor coaching and conditioning are the main reasons.

Which position has he ever excelled in for us? He was mediocre at Wigan too.

He was our top scorer for a few years I believe and to say he has done nothing in all the time here is just not true in my eyes. Everybody seems to have player blindness at times. Tannoch + more have big Lee. GS has Vuckic and I have Hutton. Ijust don't see what Hutton brings to the team.