Rangers agree £1.5m loan with Park, Letham & Taylor

Quite funny watching the greenites trying to find something to have a go at kingco about.

Just as well they aren't taking interest or security.

It's a worthy gesture to be sure but the interest loss to them is negligible and there isn't much left other than Ibrox to take a legal charge over now is there, not their fault I know but even if there was anything available they couldn't take it after all that's been said, now could they?

When are the boycotters returning to help finances. There was lots of talk of seven sell outs after the EGM, so far the crowds had failed to return.

Where, when, and by whom? All I read was the cry on a few fanboards where a handful of hundreds if not thousands of members where "hoping" that this would happen. I have considerable doubts that King, the Three Bears and most objective onlookers thought and expected that this would happen. In any case, home gates doubled within a week and perhaps I am wrong, but I would wager that on the day we had more people in our ground than most other Scottish gates together. Given the performance of last Sunday, I reckon that quite a few might return in the near future as well. I doubt that we will see a 45k plus Ibrox this season though.

So early complaints are only allowed when it's people appointed by Ashley then?

No,but the carnage that the last board created has made it an incredibly difficult situation to resolve for the new board!,so much so it may take weeks to sort out the mess they left behind!. I'm happy to give them time as they will do all they can for the benefit of Rangers!,but then you know that already!.