Sports Direct take Mark Dingwall to court

He would have the support of most posters on FF I would think. His "crusade" may be on behalf of himself, FF or whatever. Looks like you have personal issues with him.

aye perhaps it does .other than the stupid man banned me from FF because he is as thick as mince is just a bye the bye. The fact he is such a divisive character within the rangers support due to his past actions is probably nearer the truth..

Edited by pmu

aye perhaps it does .other than the stupid man banned me from FF because he is as thick as mince is just a bye the bye. The fact he is such a divisive character within the rangers support due to his past actions is probably nearer the truth..

He also banned me for my political views I believe. Met him a couple of times seemed ok, but either him or his mods do like to rid FF of people who don't follow the party line. It's his site so I suppose he can do what he likes.

He also banned me for my political views I believe. Met him a couple of times seemed ok, but either him or his mods do like to rid FF of people who don't follow the party line. It's his site so I suppose he can do what he likes.

poor lad was unable to grasp the difference between Queen Mary I and our current esteemed monarch.. I tried an explanation but think I just made him look foolish and lifetime ban ensued. haha

everybody who is anybody has been banned from FF. Don't take it personally

At the very least I expect the same transparency, democracy and respect from FF and Dingwall that he demands of the Rangers board, media, SFA, Ashley etc .....

There is no point claiming the moral highground only for ones own behaviour to fall short of the mark.

Banning people from a forum or worse for providing an alternative opinion is not democratic and is symptomatic of a lack of integrity, intellect, and of deep-rooted psychological problems.

Edited by BlueSolace

At the very least I expect the same transparency, democracy and respect from FF and Dingwall that he demands of the Rangers board, media, SFA, Ashley etc .....

There is no point claiming the moral highground only for ones own behaviour to fall short of the mark.

Banning people from a forum or worse for providing an alternative opinion is not democratic and is symptomatic of a lack of integrity, intellect, and of deep-rooted psychological problems.

And that has exactly WHAT to do with what he did with regard to Sports Direct and Rangers?

On a sidenote, there are roughly 80k members over on FF and still I doubt that the admins over there swing the hatchet as happily as is portrayed here. Not least by those banned.

Edited by der Berliner