Sports Direct take Mark Dingwall to court

do you think he will be supported financially ? will you?

I fail to see why you are getting your knickers in a twist about it.

is that not the choice of the people willing to donate whether they do or not?

Edited by Little General

do you think he will be supported financially ? will you?

Does it really matter? Why does it bother you? Most donations will probably come from folk on FF, but if a few other people choose to make a small donation what blooming difference does it make to you or anyone else here? FWIW, I'm not defending what MD did or defending him asking for donations, but it doesn't particularly bother me either and I don't understand why it would bother anyone else unless they have personal issues with the guy or his forum & website.

Because it's v Ashley and looks like another attempt to bully the wee guy there is an element of our support who feel obliged to "support" MD on this. the fact is that he is so tainted with previous shennaigans, this makes him totally unsuitable to be embarking on a crusade of this nature on behalf of Rangers or the fans.

Edited by pmu

Because it's v Ashley and looks like another attempt to bully the wee guy there is an element of our support who feel obliged to "support" MD on this. the fact is that he is so tainted with previous shennaigans, this makes him totally unsuitable to be embarking on a crusade of this nature on behalf of Rangers or the fans.

If our support chose to support him, that's entirely up to them.

are you suggesting something sinister here?

If our support chose to support him, that's entirely up to them.

are you suggesting something sinister here?

No just the fact that he has no credentials to be venturing into this kind of war with Ashley. People can support him of they wish . I just wondered how many across the spectrum actually will

He isn't embarking on anything on behalf of Rangers or the fans as a whole though, he's acted on behalf of himself and his website & forum, Follow Follow, so anyone taking a 'he doesn't speak for me and nor should he' or similar type line on this is blowing it out of proportion and viewing it as something which it isn't intended to be anyway.

Edited by Zappa

He would have the support of most posters on FF I would think. His "crusade" may be on behalf of himself, FF or whatever. Looks like you have personal issues with him.