Lovenkrands scores 2 Schalke go top

I'm suprised, thought you would be against this.

Why? I was always one of PL's fans and urged manager after manager to play him in his best position, through the middle. I stated last season that IMO PL was outstanding during our CL run as his pace and finishing caused no ends of problems.

Our biggest problem at the moment is that we have no one in our team with genuine pace - something PL has.

Cammy F

Why? I was always one of PL's fans and urged manager after manager to play him in his best position, through the middle. I stated last season that IMO PL was outstanding during our CL run as his pace and finishing caused no ends of problems.

Our biggest problem at the moment is that we have no one in our team with genuine pace - something PL has.

Cammy F

Dunno had it in my head that you weren't a fan. Obviosuly got it worng. :thup:

I for one wouldn't like to see him back, unless he did what we all know he is capable of, it's no good just doing it now and again especially the way we are just now, he is a luxury player who can do the business when he wants, but right now we need battlers. He was hero worshipped at Ibrox, but he could've stayed if he really wanted to.

I for one wouldn't like to see him back, unless he did what we all know he is capable of, it's no good just doing it now and again especially the way we are just now, he is a luxury player who can do the business when he wants, but right now we need battlers. He was hero worshipped at Ibrox, but he could've stayed if he really wanted to.

Agreed Ian, I do miss his EURO goals even though we scored 4 tonight, you could always count on Pistol Pete with a goal in the big games !

Agreed Ian, I do miss his EURO goals even though we scored 4 tonight, you could always count on Pistol Pete with a goal in the big games !

The thing is, look at the amount of shit Boyd gets for not doing enough outside the box, but you know Boyd will score, you just never know what PL will do, as i said great talent, wasted, but never done enough for me.

Although living on the German border i don't really follow the German football but Shalke is the nearest team to me. Maybe try and get to a game sometime. I think it was Fakirk jim who went to a game there and said it was very impressive.

No it was me mate..

I have been back a few times..just the other day a signed pic of Peter came through the post for my son.

We will be over before the season ends.