The 3rd Semi Annual Gersnet Dinner with Guest, Rangers Historian, Robert McElroy

ok

we're third.

what does this mean for the play off dates and this dinner ?

I'm at Heathrow on the way home from Bilbao but noted that despite valiant effort today we have finished third.

This means the only certainty is that we have a 3.30pm KO v QoS a fortnight tomorrow Sunday 17th so in theory should move the dinner to say 5.30pm for 6.00pm on that date.

However if we win we will be at Easter Road with a noon KO on the original dinner date of Saturday the 23rd and those who get a ticket could get back to Glasgow for a 5.00pm dinner. If we lose to QoS we could still go ahead on the 23rd even though we would not have a game. This would accommodate SteveC (and possibly CHM) who has booked flights to be be here on the 23rd.

The advantage of moving to the 17th is it's a definite decision now so it will be easier for everyone (except SteveC!) to plan.

I'll go with the majority view.

Edited by BrahimHemdani

I can make the 17th but may be late , my mates boy plays for the Renfrew vics under 15,s and they play the scottish cup final that day at Broadwood against crosshouse , priorities lol