So we are back to the beginning without you answering any of my questions - not one. Why are you suggesting that he should have 'stormed the palace' and ignored the SFA? We know you don't like the SFA but........bearing in mind what you think of King.......it's a bit like someone living under the Pinochet regime hoping that Idi Amin storms the place.

whether you agree or not rr is entitled to his opinion. Whilst i do not want king to fail by any stretch i remain a little underwhelmed so far With a few slightly alarming signs that i hope are not the way Ahead.

FWIW I'm extremely disappointed Murray & King even agreed to this FAPP test by that great upstanding body of honesty & integrity called the SFA(stop laughing) run by the likes of RHegan, Liewell, Petrie etc.

They should just have taken their places on the board & if the SFA wanted to do anything about it they should have taken them to court.

Why was Murray subject to this anyway? He had absolutely nothing to do with the administration/liquidation which were the the actions of Whyte alone. Everyone knows that. Even Rhegan who was well aware what Whyte was up to but did nothing whatsoever

They wouldn't have taken us to court they would just have punished the club and the individual

whether you agree or not rr is entitled to his opinion.

Oh by God, I don't think anyone could say the bold Rab hasn't been entitled to his opinion on this one, over and over, over and over, over and over, over and over, over and over,over and over.....................

Oh by God, I don't think anyone could say the bold Rab hasn't been entitled to his opinion on this one, over and over, over and over, over and over, over and over, over and over,over and over.....................

It could well turn out to be a case of dreams coming true for a few Bears.

Gets Rangers nowhere but hey they get their moment in the sun.

The unyielding lack of faith and utter distaste a small section of our support have in Dave King amazes me.

First it was 'where's your shares Dave?'.

Now he's the largest shareholder, so that one's put to bed.

Now it's turned onto this 'fit and proper person' nonsense and 'where's your money Dave?'.

How about we just give Dave King and the new board time to sort the mess out?

Graham Wallace was given over 4 months to produce a 'business review' and at the moment it's only just over 2 months since the EGM!!

Nope!,some people are just doom mongers,once one path is cleared they just want to throw up another hurdle......................no idea why?,attention seeking?

Edited by ian1964

Graham Wallace was given over 4 months to produce a 'business review' and ..

To be fair, Wallace just took that time and did not exactly ask anyone whether that was appropriate ;)

The main problem thus far is that the flow of info is not that great. Umpteen reasons can be put forward why this might be the case, just as many opinions will arise about whether it is good or useful etc. to have any / too much info. At the end of the day, the prolonged silence or spells of silence from the board is bound to cause all sort of sentiment. We all assume that the board is neck deep in all sorts of work. It would - no matter the information value - still be good to know that they are actually still there.

One would hope that this King thing is being settled one way or another very soon ... and we will hear from the board about what is going on.