I can see him getting the job though which is the problem. Granted he has a big mess to clean up but he still isn't the man for the job. When was the last time we had a decent No.2?!! That plays a big role.

Taking everything into account I'd give McCall the job if we go up. If we don't go up then who cares?

It's really quite simple...if we go up then Stu is the man for next season.

Cant agree with that, how do you work that one out? He isn't the man for the job. He isn't near what we require to win a top flight title again.

Cant agree with that, how do you work that one out? He isn't the man for the job. He isn't near what we require to win a top flight title again.

Win a top flight title? Are you kidding? What is it you want? Managers come and go (not very often in Rangers case) Stuart McCall has not the ability to win anything sure as long as you say so.

McCall has done his job so far, don't ever lose the obvious of late Gribz

Win a top flight title? Are you kidding? What is it you want? Managers come and go (not very often in Rangers case) Stuart McCall has not the ability to win anything sure as long as you say so.

McCall has done his job so far, don't ever lose the obvious of late Gribz

Don't follow what you have posted....are you saying we shouldn't be aiming to win the title again???

He has done the job of getting us into the play offs - yes but even McCoist would have done that.

Still don't follow what you are trying to say mate.

His team selections are awful

His tactics are also awful at times. When we play teams going 3-5-2 we need to match their 5 in MF otherwise we can get outnumbered & over run in MF. Yesterday we were back to the old tried & failed 4-4-2 with two strikers up front who were both absolutely dreadful and should both have been subbed long before the end.

hibz will probably play 3-5-2 on wednesday. McCall must be prepared for that and set out his tactics accordingly

Edited by RANGERRAB

His tactics are also awful at times. When we play teams going 3-5-2 we need to match their 5 in MF otherwise we can get outnumbered & over run in MF. Yesterday we were back to the old tried & failed 4-4-2 with two strikers up front who were both absolutely dreadful and should both have been subbed long before the end.

hibz will probably play 3-5-2 on wednesday. McCall must be prepared for that and set out his tactics accordingly

I though his strategy (I'm calling it strategy rather than tactics because I think tactics should be how our players link with each other) was spot-on against Queens: 4-4-2 diamond meant we outnumbered them in the middle, and then we attacked on the flank where they had only one WB. Where we let ourselves down is the way we link together (tactics)--passing to create chances etc--which was poor, and then we couldn't take the chances we created--It would have been a totally different game if Clark had scored that early chance. We need to take our chances, and for that I think we need Boyd on the pitch rather than Miller, or Clark (but Clark should remain because we need his pace to stretch opposition defenses).