Summer 2015 - Transfers and Rumours Thread

That website's not particularly reliable dB. Wigan signed him just over 12 months ago on a 3 year deal, so he's contracted until summer 2017.

It's more like me not typing the correct numbers, as the website states ... Vertrag bis: 30.06.2017 ;)

Wigan signed James Tavernier last summer on a 3 year deal and put him out on loan to Bristol in January where he helped them to the League 1 title, Bristol's first league title in 60 years. The lad's got a lot of experience under his belt having played over 100 games in League 1, the Championship and even in the EPL when he was with Newcastle. Obviously this would be a loan deal because I reckon he's probably worth a good few quid.

A guy supposedly in the know on FF claims they are both permanent deals.

Jason holt getting a trial ?

CRAIG LEVEIN has told Rangers they won’t get Jason Holt for free after the midfielder began training with the Ibrox club.

Hearts are due compensation after bringing the 22-year-old through their youth academy and are willing to do a deal should Holt impress in Glasgow.

New Rangers manager Mark Warburton wants to sign a creative, attacking midfielder and welcomed Holt to training yesterday. But Rangers must agree a development fee with Levein, Hearts’ director of football, before they can sign the player.

Levein said: “They won’t get him for nothing. The rules are there for compensation. That’s a discussion if Rangers want to take him and that will have to take place. First and foremost, it would be good to see him back playing.”

Holt scored five goals in 17 games on loan at Sheffield United during the second half of last season. He left Hearts hoping for more regular game time and now has the opportunity to prove himself to the Rangers management team and secure a contract.

Levein admitted he understood the player’s wish to play more having been a squad player last year, playing 15 times in the first half of the season as Hearts won the Championship. “These things are always difficult. If you’ve got good players, depending on how strong the team is and other players are, it’s difficult to get them in. He wants to play, and at his age I completely understand that.

“Jason is a good player. I just think at the period of time, in the position he plays, other people were more likely to start than he was. Jason’s a really good player and he’s training with Rangers. I hope that works out for him. He’s a good kid.

“It’s up to Jason and Rangers what kind of impact he makes, if he can get in there and get a regular place. I wish him all the best because he’s a good kid but I’m not too worried about how Rangers get on next year.”

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=google+maps&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&gws_rd=cr&ei=NrakVZTJLaSt7gaozoSABw#q=loch+lomond+shores

Well, that interview with Levein (and we have seen similar before) is like asking the weather forecast chap whether it will rain while watching the heavy clouds coming your way, with sheets of rain heading your direction already.