Summer 2015 - Transfers and Rumours Thread

Quite a few people up there play or have been utilized in various positions and in various line-ups. 4-4-2 is IMHO the most recognizable way to show where they are/were usually deployed.

EDIT: I know what system Warburton prefers, but he will have to deside himself where and how to use our players.

Edited by der Berliner

With Newcastle reportedly set to allow Haris Vuckic to leave this window and Bolton being interested, do you think Warburton would be interested in him and beat them to it?

Would you like to see this happen?

I think Vuckic has the goal scoring ability, value and love for our club that W&W would appreciate. Hope the player has a say in his future.

Wouldn't want to get into a bidding war, we don't need to be spending silly money to get out of this league.

GS may have a different opinion however:D

Lasse Vibe, 28-year-old striker from IFK Gothenburg

http://www.transfermarkt.de/lasse-vibe/profil/spieler/62680

Contracted till summer 2016, TF prices him at Euro 2m.

Snatched from FF ...

There was a guy on here weeks ago, he said his Dad was a Reading scout and he knew of various players we were looking at as his Dad was in the industry, don't know if anyone else remember him?

Anyway he got shouted down by the usual suspects for talking pish/being a trialist/called a **** etc. so he's tried his luck on Rangers media (where by the way he looks to have got similar treatment).

He listed a number of players he said he knew for a fact we'd contacted, most were European based and also Scott Allan.

One of them was Lasse Vibe, a Danish international who plays with Gothenborg. Had a quick look at him and noticed on twitter he's recently started following Warburton. Anyone with Twitter will be able to have a look and verify this.

Now this guy has never played in Britain so doesn't have any links to the game here so I'm thinking this is surely too much of a coincidence to not have some truth in it?

Maybe my Sunday night boredom is getting the better of me but having 9 caps for Denmark he'd certainly be a good signing.

Kaspars Hamalainen - Lech Poznan

Vegard Forren - Molde

Tomas Nicid - Zwolle

Billy McKay - Wigan

Stevie May - Sheff Wednesday

Filip Helander - Malmo

Jesper Drost - Zwolle

Daniel Larsson - Granada

Michiel Kramer - Ado Den Haag

Lasse Vibe - IFK Gotheborg

Marcus Nilsson - Kalmar

Aspostolos Vellios - Liege

Scott Allan - Hibs

*Copy and pasted from his Rangers media thread. Like I said the only credible (if you can call it that) link I can find to any of them is Vibe randomly following Warburton on Twitter, got no idea about these other players.

Lasse Vibe on youtube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=srrzYWfdydE&feature=youtu.be

Edited by der Berliner

aspars Hamalainen - Lech Poznan

Vegard Forren - Molde

Tomas Nicid - Zwolle

Billy McKay - Wigan

Stevie May - Sheff Wednesday

Filip Helander - Malmo

Jesper Drost - Zwolle

Daniel Larsson - Granada

Michiel Kramer - Ado Den Haag

Lasse Vibe - IFK Gotheborg

Marcus Nilsson - Kalmar

Aspostolos Vellios - Liege

Scott Allan - Hibs

All decent players on FIFA 15. Hmmm...

In all seriousness, I like the Scandinavian/Dutch links; decent players and not too expensive.

Edited by Rousseau

All decent players on FIFA 15. Hmmm...

In all seriousness, I like the Scandinavian/Dutch links; decent players and not too expensive.

Scandinavia is the market where many of the Dutch teams fish, There have been a few gems come out over the years. They also seem to be able to get them at a young age and have them in their development team for a year or so.