Summer 2015 - Transfers and Rumours Thread

Who ever we sign and when ever we sign them , I hope we go back to the good old days when they just announce pressers and bring out the player

I love the speculation and gossip that is what makes a forum.

Who ever we sign and when ever we sign them , I hope we go back to the good old days when they just announce pressers and bring out the player

Anyone calling them pressers really can't claim to pine for the good old days. :)

Wilson set for Gers return

By DEREK McGREGOR

DANNY WILSON is close to sealing a stunning return to Rangers.

SunSport understands the former Hearts title-winning captain is well aware of new Ibrox boss Mark Warburton’s desire to make him one of the first signings of a bold, new era.

And the 23-year-old stopper is very interested in the thought of going back to a club where he won everything - from youth level to first team - and starred in the Champions League when only 17.

http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/sport/spl/rangers/6502882/Wilson-set-for-Gers-return.html

i'm like a kid at xmas eve waiting on the first signing - wilson would be a bit of an anti climax.

I really do think that you need to temper your expectations. If Wilson is being signed, I think that points to the level of player that is going to be sought.

I really do think that you need to temper your expectations. If Wilson is being signed, I think that points to the level of player that is going to be sought.

had hoped for new fresh ideas not another freebie ex player. Been there done that. signing an ex player as the first through the door puts a bit of a dent in that hope.

also was looking forward to learning about a new player with the excitement that brings.

Not to mention the fact wilson is no better than what we have at present. In games against us he looked bang on average.

Wonder who hearts fans would rate higher zaliuskus or wilson?

had hoped for new fresh ideas not another freebie ex player. Been there done that. signing an ex player as the first through the door puts a bit of a dent in that hope.

also was looking forward to learning about a new player with the excitement that brings.

Not to mention the fact wilson is no better than what we have at present. In games against us he looked bang on average.

Wonder who hearts fans would rate higher zaliuskus or wilson?

Wilson looked ropey at times last season, but he is still an improvement on anything Rangers have. He also has age on his side.

Wilson looked ropey at times last season, but he is still an improvement on anything Rangers have. He also has age on his side.

I agree. He's certainly not a 'new' name to excite fans, but he's decent -- he probably is better than what we have -- and, crucially, is only 23, so should improve with time.