Dave King Press Conference 8th June 2015

I suppose it depends on the product on the park although there will be fans that just can't afford one

I just think that many will simply not be interested in getting a ST to attend games against Dumbarton, Alloa, Livingston, Raith etc.

I don't think many will be too interested at last season's prices - but if there is a bit on an increase i think many will just forget it.

I know I have been hard on Warburton but we really need to give any new manager a chance whoever it is. To say I won't give Rangers my support because xxxx is manager actually says more about the person than the manager I am afraid. You can't hang a man before he has committed a crime.

I know I have been hard on Warburton but we really need to give any new manager a chance whoever it is. To say I won't give Rangers my support because xxxx is manager actually says more about the person than the manager I am afraid. You can't hang a man before he has committed a crime.

I'm so glad you said that. I am somewhat sympathetic to your view--the lack of experience etc.--as I've mentioned before, but I believe the record is, not irrelevant as such, but not that important because I think he has the skills we require; I'd rather have the skills rather than experience. I have no time for individuals who say "I won't give Rangers my support because xxxx is manager", without providing a proper reason; as you say, it says a lot about the individual.

We need to give any new manager or full support and time to implement his philosophy.

Me too mate.

Won't be back if it's McCall, McLeish, McInnes etc.

No offense mate, but I thank the "seven new gods and the old gods beyond counting" that the internet was still in its nappies when Walter Smith was appointed Rangers assistant / manager in 86 and 91 respectively.

I'm so glad you said that. I am somewhat sympathetic to your view--the lack of experience etc.--as I've mentioned before, but I believe the record is, not irrelevant as such, but not that important because I think he has the skills we require; I'd rather have the skills rather than experience. I have no time for individuals who say "I won't give Rangers my support because xxxx is manager", without providing a proper reason; as you say, it says a lot about the individual.

We need to give any new manager or full support and time to implement his philosophy.

Even the best manager in the world began with zero. Plus the fact a manager can be fantastic at one club and a flop at another so no manager comes with a guarantee of success. Even Ally could become a great manager at his next club.:fish2: