Dave King Press Conference 8th June 2015

I see, people are on the list who are still at other clubs yet the clubs haven't been spoken to, isn't that akin to tapping that is if we have spoken to these other candidates of course ? Tapping, of course not, that NEVER happens in football. You just speak to their agent instead.

Can you tell what the reason is that does not allow any lender with a loan that has no conditions or repayment date not to call their loan on demand, if they so wish. Are we to believe that Ashley and his battery of accountants and legals have loaned money that they cannot call if they see fit and have effectively given away for security that they cannot call, I do not believe that for one moment.

If the money was repayable at the moment, then it would have been demanded. The method being used by Ashley indicates that the loan agreement, doesn't get him what he wants just now.

If the money was repayable at the moment, then it would have been demanded. The method being used by Ashley indicates that the loan agreement, doesn't get him what he wants just now.

Why would it be demanded, as far as I can see he is asking shareholders if they want to continue with the present arrangement and all it entails and will abide by their decision, King on the other hand says he is not bound by shareholders decision at any ordinary resolution vote.

Playing Russian roulette with our assets is not in my opinion a wise move.

Edited by raygun

Why would it be demanded, as far as I can see he is asking shareholders if they want to continue with the present arrangement and all it entails and will abide by their decision, King on the other hand says he is not bound by shareholders decision at any ordinary resolution vote. Guess you failed interpretation at school the resolution is for repayment of the £5 million. Legally the directors are correct...they would not be bound by the resolution

Playing Russian roulette with our assets is not in my opinion a wise move.

So long as the Club sticks to the loan agreement they assets are safe.