Dave King Press Conference 8th June 2015

Why do I get the feeling you had an orgasm when you wrote that?

to be fair pete the figures don't stack up. £12m is a fallacy. Will be closer to £9m imo. Even if he some how manages to get 45000 sold and brings in £12m how does that turn into cash in bank for transfers?

he says the budget is open ended but it cant be. were would the cash come from?

The st money will be staggered will it not? the share issue is not for another 3-4 months well after the window so were is the money coming from to pay for signings?

Say we need to keep £1m a month to cover running costs until share issue thats £3-£4m out of the cash available from st sales? are we to believe the rest will be spent on signings with the share issue raising enough to cover all the bills?

to be fair pete the figures don't stack up. £12m is a fallacy. Will be closer to £9m imo. Even if he some how manages to get 45000 sold and brings in £12m how does that turn into cash in bank for transfers?

he says the budget is open ended but it cant be. were would the cash come from?

The st money will be staggered will it not? the share issue is not for another 3-4 months well after the window so were is the money coming from to pay for signings?

Say we need to keep £1m a month to cover running costs until share issue thats £3-£4m out of the cash available from st sales? are we to believe the rest will be spent on signings with the share issue raising enough to cover all the bills?

King has said he will be putting money in himself so I guess that he will be doing that. Whether that will be another loan or investment I have no idea. If we can't back this board then we can better shut the gates because the other choices weren't that good.

King has said he will be putting money in himself so I guess that he will be doing that. Whether that will be another loan or investment I have no idea. If we can't back this board then we can better shut the gates because the other choices weren't that good.

Reading between the lines from his interviews yesterday, I think King will be just 'giving' the club money. He's not looking for anything back as such. It could be called 'investment' but in reality it would appear that he will simply be giving 'donations' where/when needed.

agree the other choices as in ashley are far worse but dont see the problem with sarver.

anybody other than a Rangers fan comes out with the interview with trayner and it would be slated as nonsense. That is a hell of a lot of trust to give to one guy based on nothing other than his word.

only actions can be trusted. they need to set down a marker first.

I see, people are on the list who are still at other clubs yet the clubs haven't been spoken to, isn't that akin to tapping that is if we have spoken to these other candidates of course ?

Can you tell what the reason is that does not allow any lender with a loan that has no conditions or repayment date not to call their loan on demand, if they so wish. Are we to believe that Ashley and his battery of accountants and legals have loaned money that they cannot call if they see fit and have effectively given away for security that they cannot call, I do not believe that for one moment.

Can't see it being true "donations", more like loans converted to equity later.

You're probably right then mate.

But, essentially I feel is his going to be quite 'generous' in what he gives/invests for the benefit of the club.

He's not in this to make money for himself as such.

Edited by MoodyBlue

I made an inquiry, it is a four page fill out and £12k to list on the ISDX on payment listing is almost instantanious, cost of a float is £60,000/£100,000 on the float limit of £10 million, surely the cost is not the hold up.

Who said cost was the hold up ?