Dave King Press Conference 8th June 2015

Without knowing who the manager will be AND who we will be signing there is absolutely no chance of that happening.

You might have total faith in KingCo others like myself want them to prove themselves first and today did hothing whatsoever in that respect unfortunately for me

Bit like the African migrant knocking on the captain of HMS Bulwark's door demanding a council flat in Westminster without having the courtesy to thank the captain for saving his/her life......

What would you rather have Ashley control with onerous contracts and promotion or the current situation ?

His personal preference may indeed be to not be listed - but he has a bunch of other shareholders who may disagree with his personal preference. Did he not say in his interview today that the Club would be looking to re-list and have a share issue in the coming months ?

I made an inquiry, it is a four page fill out and £12k to list on the ISDX on payment listing is almost instantanious, cost of a float is £60,000/£100,000 on the float limit of £10 million, surely the cost is not the hold up.

You,and others, can do as you please as I've already said. I can't remember Rangers fans waiting to see who the manager is before buying a season ticket?,or what players are signed as well?. Right now if Rangers fans don't buy season tickets then maybe you won't get the standard of players you want before buying a season ticket?.

I believe we have in Kingco Rangers men in charge and that they will do their best for the club,aye!.

Out of interest when did you last buy a season ticket?

LOL i am an ST holder.

Right now if Rangers fans don't buy season tickets then maybe you won't get the standard of players you want before buying a season ticket?

That's exactly my take on it. There isn't going to be a share issue for maybe 3-4 months or more, so the cash required over the next 3 months of the transfer window is going to have to come from ST sales.

Bit like the African migrant knocking on the captain of HMS Bulwark's door demanding a council flat in Westminster without having the courtesy to thank the captain for saving his/her life......

What would you rather have Ashley control with onerous contracts and promotion or the current situation ?

What is the current situation?

No FD or CEO and delisted from the stock market. Is that good?

Not to mention we dont yet know who the manager will be for the new season and who will be playing for us.

Not a lot there to convince everyone everything is ok and we should all renew ST's no questions asked.

I genuinely hope this current regime can turns things around but so far I have been far from impressed

That's exactly my take on it. There isn't going to be a share issue for maybe 3-4 months or more, so the cash required over the next 3 months of the transfer window is going to have to come from ST sales.

Isnt Mr King going to invest?

Yes, via a share issue. Keep up FFS!

Surely he can give a loan to allow the new manager (whoever it is) to bring in some quality players before the season starts?

In 3 or 4 months time the transfer window will have closed.

Yes, via a share issue. Keep up FFS!

Surely he can give a loan to allow the new manager (whoever it is) to bring in some quality players before the season starts?

In 3 or 4 months time the transfer window will have closed.And we will be relisted by then?