Dave King Press Conference 8th June 2015

Not sure about that it was Walter that hand picked Ally McCoist. I may even say Walter wouldn't know a good manager if he hit him on the head.

I love Walter for many reasons but I think he honestly believes Ally was the right man - I mean I think he still believes it, he thinks Ally was hard done by.

even naismith who you mentioned was not a good deal. what did we pay £2m what return did we receive?

What signing from scottish teams or from free spl/spfl transfers has produced?

Only players i can think of came through our academy

You're getting a bit desperate. I think we can all accept that we need to have a much better scouting and recruitment strategy with out resorting to this.

yeah daft like needing to get rid of 11 players and it still not being enough . Great signing policy to follow.

Half those players were foreign or signed not from Scotland.

Stop signing pish players sure.

Stop signing Scottish players don't be daft.

Half those players were foreign or signed not from Scotland.

Stop signing pish players sure.

Stop signing Scottish players don't be daft.

We should not shut ourselves out to any players no matter their colour or creed or nationality. Well shut IS strider's out we don't want them.

I have to admit that im totally underwelmed by the board so far. Weve already heard that king will invest in the club and that there will be a new share issue so theres nothing new there.

Get the manager in before next week dave. We need actions not words. Enough time has ben wasted dithering. Youve had plenty of time to make your mind up.

The previous board acted in very much the same way mate. Little or no information and leaving the fans in limbo. You will soon lose their support if you dont get your arse in gear and start to make things happen.

I have to admit that im totally underwelmed by the board so far. Weve already heard that king will invest in the club and that there will be a new share issue so theres nothing new there.

Get the manager in before next week dave. We need actions not words. Enough time has ben wasted dithering. Youve had plenty of time to make your mind up.

The previous board acted in very much the same way mate. Little or no information and leaving the fans in limbo. You will soon lose their support if you dont get your arse in gear and start to make things happen.

Dunno, but I would expect that King and Co. do all they can to have this done ASAP - for their own very interest. Perhaps we should keep in mind that what we (and they) want is just one part of it. Those we are talking to are not exactly working and living along our wishes though and have timescales and schedules of their own?