Killie v's Rangers

Unlucky mate if you were near i would buy you a pint.

Aye well, if wasn't for bad luck i'd have no luck, another three points, another hatrick for Boyd, i thought Murray,Hutton Boyd and Fergie were our best players.

By the way Pete, i travel through Amsterdam airport a lot for work so i might hold you to that offer of a pint :thup:

Hopefully i will get over next season for a few games. I am pushing my boss for work translating documents which means i may have to go to our British office sometimes.It is situated near Liverpool. A quick drive up the road for a weekend would be great. Don't know if i have a chance of getting it, they may prefer these translating Bureau's that that use a translation engine and gives a crap translation.:sigh:

Aye well, if wasn't for bad luck i'd have no luck, another three points, another hatrick for Boyd, i thought Murray,Hutton Boyd and Fergie were our best players.

By the way Pete, i travel through Amsterdam airport a lot for work so i might hold you to that offer of a pint :thup:

Thought the first pen was a foul, but obviosuly outside the box. Evened it up by another scandalous decisionin disallowing Fergie's goal.

Agree re: best players, but would add Burke in there, always looked dangerous for me.

Bit annoyed at Hutton. I'm usually one sticking up for him, saying he's no world beater but certainly gets OTT abuse. And today I thought he was having a cracker, playing as an attacking FB, got forward v well, good cross for Boyd's second. And then he has that ridiculous charge on Naismith. Nearly ruined one of his best performances, but McGregor saved his ass. C'mon Alan you're better than that.

If it wasn't for that he'd have been close to MoM. Instead i'd pick Barry or Boyd probably.

Why were we camped in our own half for the 2n half? Played fairly well, but some shocking refereeing decisions spoiled the game. I also thought there goal should have been given a free kick to us and our first pen was a joke. The 2nd was a stone waller for me the guy just barged into Novo. Boyd or Burke for Motm for me. I also thought Weir had another solid display at the back and Svensson looked fairly safe when he came on. Having said that it'll be a blow if Ehiogu is out long-term

Great scoreline - i was pretty shocked when i saw it.

Boyd for a hatrick?!! Fair play to him he can score but i still dont rate him :D

It was an important win as aberdeen and hearts both won to close in on us but that opens a wee gap for us.

We have had a break and we should be 100% up for the UEFA game this week.